𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞."

Today we are getting the results of our exams. This morning Ash trained me and he showed me more moves because his quirks are rock manipulation and steel monster like mine. He has wings and a tail too but he never uses them , he feels like a bird. Bullshits. With our wings you can't really feel like a bird. Birds have fur and we don't. We are all monsters if we actually use everything we got.
Ash would have been a great hero but he followed another path , training with him is kinda tough but I enjoy it.

Of course and Ash didn't become a hero , I had to be the traumatised one hahaha...In this 'family' we have a doctor , a business man and you know who is missing? The mental ill. That's how I feel because they take decisions for me.

"Yn I am so proud for you , for that little crybaby you used to be now you are a woman. I can drop you school if you want to whatever you want." He pulled me in a hug and I smiled with the thought I have made him proud. I am glad that he doesn't hate me anymore...

"no thanks I am going to school with my motorcycle. Don't worry it's fine." I said and left the house and headed to UA.

When I arrived I had first gone to the nurse for my injuries because I still have them. You can imagine how bad I was injured. At class Shota was here. Uhm I am on my time what's going on there?

"so I am here this early because I have to give you your exam results. Some of you did really well than some of you who didn't pass. The students who didn't pass will do extra courses. So everyone will go to the camp. Yay! I want to sleep do whatever you want." he said and hopped on his yellow sleeping bag. He showed us at the board the students who had passed. I was fourth. I was about to cry.

"I have never seen Yn smiling like that..." I heard Ojiro saying with Kaminari and I glared at them.

"Shut it!" I yelled and they backed off. Shoto wrapped his hand around my shoulder and smiled.

"You did a great job Yn. However I am third. I passed you." He chuckled and I laughed grabbing my phone. Everyone started cheering. Please it's too early. I exited class and called May telling her about my written exam "Yn hey! Aren't you at school? Is everything alright? Why did you call me?" She was asking me some questions. Jeez...

"I passed the exam and I am in fourth place!" I happily said and she squealed and started clapping hands.

"I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. KEEP WORKING AND I AM SURE THAT YOU WILL GET FIRST PLACE." She yelled and I frowned. Isn't she happy that I got in fourth place? She wants me to do more? Aren't I doing enough?

"I-Yn I am not telling you that you did something wrong. I know you can do better and keeping working." She awkwardly laughed and I looked away sighing.

"I understand May it's completely fine. I know I can do better than that and I will do!" I faked smiled and hung up. Seriously? I hung up without replying and I stared at the wall in front of me. Am I childish that I want people to praise me? Or am I too selfish or blind. I need reassurance and sometimes even I need some help.

I walked back to class not in the mood dealing with these idiots.

"GUYS WHY DONT WE GO ALL TOGETHER TO THE MALL FOR SHOPPING" Hagakure shouted as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"haha no" I said with my arms crossed and the girls pouted.

"why Yn? We are going to have fun." Ochako said with hands up. Please calm down.

"if that makes you feel better I will come too. I don't have what else to do." Shoto said expressionless. I don't want to go to the mall. I want to spend time on sleeping.