𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤."

Today we are coming back to school , disgusting. As I entered class everyone was chatting. I obviously ignored them. They were talking about the hero killer Stain. I watched on the news what happened. Some villains like him killed my parents too. Wow. Well I hope so , I don't even know who killed my parents.

I headed to my seat until I saw Shoto someone normal. No he isn't normal. What am I saying? Him and Tokoyami are the two people in class you can have a proper conversation. Oh and Sato with Koda. They are also really cool guys. Moreover Bakugou is a guy you can actually have a deep conversation when we are just us.

"hey Shoto" I waved at him as I rested my chin on my palms.

"Hey Yn how was your internship with Hawks?" He slightly smiled and looked at me with a soft look. I have to say that he is also bipolar.

"I could have died. How about you? How is your relationship with your father?" I asked and he sighed. Did I hit a nerve?

"he is trying to get closer to me and he wants me to give him another chance but I still don't know. And I think you know what happened with the hero killer Stain..." I shouldn't had asked him that question...
I only nodded and I soon replied.

"Don't worry you can do it. I am here for you if you need anything you know we both hadn't the best childhood so you can tell me whatever bothers you and it's important not to press yourself. Take your time."

'Not to press your self' look who is talking.

"thanks Yn same goes to you. I can count on you. I know you will become a great hero. You might have a short temper , but at least you know how to comfort people." he said and side-hugged me. I don't think I can comfort people. Me? I don't even know how to say I love you.

Shoto told me about his internship with his father and I turned my back facing Bakugou who was looking away.

WHY.

WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE THAT?

"hey pretty boy" I walked to him laughing with Sero and Kirishima.

"SHUT UP LOSERS" he screamed and his hair were so funny.

"to be honest I prefer your other haircut it makes you hotter" I admitted making him blush. Come one boy I was making fun of you. There's no reason taking everything seriously.

WHY DID I ADMIT THAT?

ITS HARD FOR ME TO ADMIT THAT I LIKE HIM BUT IT IS ALSO EASY FOR ME TO TELL HIM THAT HE IS HOT.

"SHUT UP I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" he screamed making his hair go back to his spiky form.

"they came back look" Sero pointed his hair as we three were laughing our asses off.

"Firecracker is back" I teased while he blasted my face. Not manly bro <3. No for real I am not joking he actually used his quirk on me.

"I am going to kill you" I whined whipping my face as he smirked.

"bring it on then" he said while smirking. I grabbed one of my feathers and put it in his head "oi that hurts"

Now he is complaining.

"of course and it hurts there are steel feathers. What did you expect firecracker?" I laughed patting his shoulder and he slapped my hand.

"DONT CALL ME LIKE THAT METALHEAD." Rude.

"or what Kitty Kat?" I said teasing him while he attacked me but then Shota entered class.

"Yn and Bakugou what the hell are you doing? Sit down please" he said death glaring at us as I was going back to my seat. I gestured my middle finger on Bakugou making him angry.