𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟐

"𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 , 𝐈'𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫."

Trigger warning: this chapter mentions about committing suicide but none of the main characters committed suicide. It's something that happened at Yn's past and no she didn't commit suicide. I will put *** when I mention this word when it starts and when it ends.

Also I want to mention again that my story isn't EXACTLY like the my hero academia storyline so don't complain about Mirio. I will update once or twice a week because I want to end this story it still has 30+ chapters which are edited. So please be patient with me and sorry for the grammar mistakes 🙏🏻.

I think that I should start finding information about what my quirk really is. I want to know more about it. Yes my quirk makes me look like a fucking monster-that's why it's name is 'steel monster' a fucking monster.

I would always say that my quirk is 'steel manipulation' , why? Oh yeah because it's tiring when people are calling you a monster.

You know that you are the monster , but it's hard to admit it. Yes it truly is. I am trying to get over it. The last person who called me 'monster' was Dabi and I remembered that damn well.

Why are they calling you a monster? Oh yeah because of my power that I hold and for my family. Because my mom was obsessed with quirks and she wanted to have her own children as 'weapons' doesn't mean that I am like her.

Or like my dad who would always want to save people. Saving people you don't even know. My dad was a kindhearted person who would always forgive and help. Even mom. He forgave her a lot of times. I don't even know why.

Did he know what really happened to me? No...

"I had fun! You guys can ask us questions!" he smiled like an idiot while everyone was asking the big three questions. I was looking outside of the window and I soon sighed turning my gaze to them and I raised my hand.

"You are Ln , right? You can ask me whatever you want" he said as I nodded.

"So how did you know that one of my weaknesses is petting my wings? Nobody has figured it out , you are the first one. Also didn't you got hurt when I somehow moved the ground? You got , right? You were just hiding to rest until I stopped and then BAM you attacked. And I didn't really move the ground. My quirk from my left side is rock manipulation." I glared at him as his eyes widened.
Really nobody knew that by petting my wings is one of my weaknesses.

Everyone around us was silent. They all waited for an answer "Come on you can't just stand here and not say something. I am curious , tell me. These feathers aren't fluffy or furry. They are just from metal. I want to know how you knew it." I raised my voice a little and the shy guy turned around.

"I really don't know. I just wanted to touch your wings. They looked really cool and they are different than usual feathers. Additionally , yes when you somehow moved them ground you are right you hurt me but it's wasn't that strong-" I snickered and he paused staring at me.

"Of course and it wasn't that strong. I was testing you. I can't just use all my strength against someone that I haven't fought his quirk before. I am not dumb." I cockily smiled while Mirio kept talking about my quirk.

"I noticed that you got nervous and mad , your eyes changed colour. I believe that your negative feelings are one of your weaknesses too , right?" I shook my head.

No , that's wrong.

"Ln what's your quirk? I couldn't understand." I was about to sit back to my seat but I glared at him.