𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞."

Next subject was English with Present Mic. I like this subject and Present Mic , he is energetic and loud , as I am half America my accent is pretty good unlike the others. So I don't have problems.

After 25 minutes class dismissed and I went to Shoto "Hey Shoto we haven't talked today. I wanted to check up and see how my friend doing" I smiled squishing his cheeks as he frowned.

"wait am I your friend?" he asked looking at me with a wondering expression.

"if you see me the same way like I do but if you don't it's ok." I rubbed the back of my neck and he smiled.

"no it's just it is pretty weird for someone to call me friend. I haven't friends everyone was watching me like I was someone special" he sounded really disappointed and he was looking away.

BESTIE I KNOW WHAT IS LIKE FEELING LIKE THAT.

I WAS LITERALLY BULLIED FOR THIS.

"unlike you I have two best friends , in the middle school I used to go was like UA but for younger ages. Then I had to come here." I looked down and he tapped my shoulder.

"I never asked you but why did you come here?" I was speechless with what he asked me. I didn't know what to say but I can't lie on him.

"so look I was recommended from the UA back to America. I didn't want to come but I couldn't live here being a burden to my siblings life. So here as my mother had her own house here I decided that it will be better for me." Shoto honey I told you the half truth. I literally came here to become a hero as my sibling want to. I hate it there.

"But do you like being here." No baby I hate it. I have said this before , but in this household they decide for me.

"At first I was crying every day and calling my brother to get me off here but he was like no no I have my company I can left it-" I was cut off by Shoto who stared at me.

"You really hide your true feeling , aren't you?" Of course.

"Oof yeah. It's better that way. I am trying to be 'happy' , but on the other hand I can't. I always blame myself for everything around me. However , being here has gave me hopes on becoming a hero. And I am glad that I am here. I will be here and change so I won't blame myself for everything." I rested my body on the window frame and Shoto was looking outside the window.

"Yeah I am glad that you are here too. I don't show emotions either , but you are just like me. We can communicate and relate to each other and Yn don't blame your self for something you haven't done." Shoto patted my head and I weakly smiled.

It's your fault. That's what she always would tell me. I can't get out that phrase from my mind. It's your fault. Yes it's my fault. Everything. I am growing up hating myself thinking that everything is my fault because of my mother. She left me and her last words were 'train hard.'-

"That's good. I can somehow open up to you. You are calm and you aren't causing any trouble. I feel somehow free?" I blinked twice trying to forget about her.

"You better feel like that. Not only with me but with everyone." I sighed and grinned.

"Thanks Todo."

"Todo?"

"Yeah from Todoroki without the 'roki'. I can also call you prince Zuko. It's a hot guy-"

"Keep Shoto for now." He said chuckling as he put his hand on my cheek 'what the-' I kinda feel warm. And that's pretty relaxing.