𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟏

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 , 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞."

It was early in the morning you had to patrol with Jo by your side. You two wore your costumes and left your house by flying. Jo yawning all the time and you were getting irritated , but you ignored him.

"So how did things go yesterday?" Jo asked you holding you from your shoulder and you playfully rolled your eyes placing your hand at your waist.

"Didn't Zack and Akane tell you?" You asked chuckling gaining a groan from him.

"They did. I want to know more." He stuffed his hands at his pockets and rolled his eyes.

"Ok mommy I will tell you." You teased and he slightly slapped your hand which made laugh and you were even tearing.

"Screw you Yn." He huffed and he kept walking. You kept a straight look on you face until Jo turned his face facing yours. You started laughing again.

"I have to admit it that when you laugh I know you are safe." He smiled as you pumped his elbow.

"What do you mean? Come on I am on the top. I am already safe." You playfully moved your hand punching slightly his shoulder. You were joking because you knew you weren't safe.

"I was the one who trained you and you became the number 1."

"Thank you mommy for that."

"Yn...I swear to god-"

"Ok...I will shut up."

You snickered and you two kept walking. You explained somehow to Jo what happened between you and Bakugou and he was trying his hardest not to laugh. He found it really dramatic and he didn't believe you. You basically told him "well he rejected me." Come on who would believe you? You didn't even express your feelings. You pulled out your phone and checked the time. You still have 2 hours until your meeting with your favourite ex-classmates and teacher.

"Be more specific and tell me exactly what happened and don't lie to me." Jo said again as you smiled hitting his arm.

"I saw him and he wanted to talk to me. I then went back home and started crying. I took my feelings out. Something like that." You sighed chest rising and you looked over Jo. It was windy. Your e/c were shining as well as Jo's red ones. You stared at each other's eyes for a while until you heard people calling your hero names.

Bakugou was at his agency and were looking outside of the window. He had two things in his mind:

1) you.

2) how to be his again.

This man is really a dumbass. He can't realise how much you mean to him and how much you love him. He is blind.

He is only focusing on his achievements and not his surroundings.

"Fuck I want her so bad." He slammed his desk whining and Kirishima who was sitting across him chuckled "well Katsubro if you were a little bit more romantic and actually didn't treat her like that everything would be alright right now. It's also her fault not gonna lie." He said rubbing the back of his neck and Bakugou's eyes softened.

"I know Eijirou. I was so in love with her and wanted to have a future with her and all of sudden she told me that she was going back to her real home. Why not here and why there? What's with her and why did she do that? She has a personal reason and she hasn't told this to anyone only her relatives know about it. What the fuck was she hiding from me? AND HER TAIL-it doesn't really matter." He sighed rubbing his eyes and Kirishima tried to calm down his best friend.