𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐

"𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝."

Opening my eyes I wasn't feeling good. My back and my wings were hurting me and had blood. No in fact I wasn't feeling my wings. I think they were burned?
And I think I have been sleeping for some days. I looked around and saw Katsuki in leash. He was sleeping and I was in the same situation like him.

"oh the steel girl woke up" the burnt villain said as he had his arms crossed. I only glared at him and faked smiled.

"oh hey burnt bastard." I scoffed and Shigaraki chuckled.

"so miss Ln Yn will you join the league of villains? You have potential and we all know that. Come on I remember the time at the USJ you pulled the trigger and you wanted to kill me. Aw I have been interested in you since then. Oh and I know who you remind me of. A pro hero who was killed in the States. This pro hero was Japanese. I know her...Rox was it?" Shigaraki walked to me and held my chin. I could feel him smirking. So he knows my mother. Good for him.

"you already know the answer , no honey I have other plans. Oh and you know my fucking mother. Guess what I'm stronger than her." I smirked and the burnt guy was mad for sure. What's his problem? Problematic bitch.

"And also you haven't even introduced yourselves. You just put me there with the firecracker. I want to know your names and more things you know." I scoffed and looked back at Shigaraki who was about to act up. He hummed and crossed his arms.

"I AM TOGA HIMIKO. YN YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. I STILL HAVENT DRAINED YOUR BLOOD" a blond bitch with fangs cheered.

"Toga shut the fuck up" Burnt bastard rolled his eyes and looked back at me.

"You , the burnt guy who are you?" I raised my voice and he chuckled leaning closer to me.

"Dabi" he spoke up as he looked at me with his beautiful eyes. Fuck him for having this beautiful eyes. It reminds me of Shoto's.

"Dabi huh? So what's your plan?"

"We are planning to destroy All Might and we want you to join. That rock quirk you got is really strong you may think that it is rock manipulation but in fact , darling it isn't. If we use you for this quirk we will be really powerful. You might only use your left hand and leg , but still we can fix that. Oh and your steel quirk is also strong. You are from the States , after all people here have quirks you haven't seen before. They are powerful." Shigaraki said who looked really amused. I glanced over at Dabi who had a cocky smile on his face. He was about to commit a murder.

"People from the States are powerful? What are you even saying you asshole? I was one of these 'lucky' motherfuckers who had the opportunity to master their quirk. Look you and I have a lot of things in common. I wouldn't mind be a villain , my whole life has been a hell but I had promised to someone that I am going to become a better person and the number 1 hero. I never blamed villains only one time when they killed my father. I don't even know who actually killed my parents. You , villains have your reasons and even if I don't want to admit it. You are right. Yes this society is literally broken , however you can fix it-" before I could continue Dabi greeted his teeth and raised his voice.

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING? YOU CANT FUCKING FIX THIS SOCIETY. THE HEROES. EVERYTHING. IF YOU NEVER BLAMED THE VILLAINS THEN FUCKING JOIN US AND FUCK THE PROMISE YOU GAVE TO YOUR STUPID LOVELY PERSON." Dabi yelled letting out some of his flames. He slammed the table and damn he looks hot while yelling-This time for real I lost my fucking shit. Well to be more specific I got trauma flashbacks. He reminded me the way my mother used to treat me. I looked up at Dabi and greeted my teeth as I growled. He shot me a death glare as I yelled.