𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞."

I woke up and I noticed that Katsuki didn't message me which scared me a little. I wore my uniform and headed to Katsuki's dorm but he wasn't there. Where the hell is that firework? I went to the living room watching him cleaning. THATS SO FUNNY. HIM CLEANING.

"hey Katsuki what's up? Why are you cleaning-" I approached him and he was about to kill me.

"shut up and leave." He said cutting me off and I got pissed off with his little attitude "are you alright? You can talk-" he again cut me off. I swear to god when these bitchies are cutting me off it's so annoying.

"leave!" he shouted and I didn't have another choice than leaving him here. I walked at class with Ochako and Tsu. Ochako and I looked around and Katsuki and Midoriya weren't here. Don't tell me they-

"Aizawa-sensei why Midoriya and Bakugou aren't here? Are they alright?" Iida the nerd asked and Shota sighed.

"they had a fight yesterday at night you might not have heard of it. They are in house arrest. Midoriya is for 3 days while Bakugou who was the one that started the fight is for 4 days" he said and he started teaching. KATSUKI I LITERALLY TOLD YOU TO TALK TO HIM. NOT TO BREAK HIM. For real did he really beat the shit out of him? My mind was off today I couldn't concentrate. I was bored today and I was with Ochako talking about them.

"Why did Bakugou do that?" She asked and I facepalmed. Girl that's what I am wondering too...why are you even asking me?

"I don't even know. He was upset and I told him to talk to Midoriya. NOT TO FUCKING BREAK HIM." I yelled and sighed.

"Look don't worry I will probably talk with Katsuki and he will tell me." I said and she nodded biting her bottom lip. Ochako I know you are worried...I am too.

School ended. It was Friday so I had time to visit my siblings "Shota can I ask you something?" I asked him as he nodded. He was about to sleep but I kept him awake.

"can I go visit my sister and brother?" I politely asked as his eyes widened.

"Are you alright?" He asked patting my shoulder. You good bro?

"y-yeah I am fine. Can I visit them? It's really important" I said in a calmly tone as he slightly nodded.

"Be back at 9. I won't repeat myself" he warned and before I could leave his room I winked.

"We will see about that" I said leaving him as I heard him groaning.

I walked to my room and pulled out my phone. I quickly texted my brother because my sister is probably busy with work like always.

I went to get a cup of water because I was thinking about how am I supposed to tell my brother about my mother thing. I will just tell him "hey mom used to abuse me too!" NO. I CANT SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ALL OF SUDDEN. HOW CAN THEY BELIEVE ME?

Katsuki was there too "hey bitch what the fuck did you do to poor Midoriya yesterday?" I irritated asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"none of your business idiot" was all he said. Oh yeah? I will show you.

"I will come to your dorm at night to talk about it don't worry" I patted his back as he started groaning. I looked back at him and he slightly nodded. Sometimes he obeys to me...good.

Back to my room I did my homework which took me some time. That's rare of me doing my homework. However I start studying more often and it helps me a lot with everything. When I finished I wore casual clothes , black loose jeans with a white shirt. Leaving my room I saw Katsuki again. This dumbass.