𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝."

I stared at Katsuki who was waiting for an answer 'Fuck now what are you saying you dumb fuck' my brain said.

"to tell what?" Now I am playing the victim. I am a bad liar...and I don't want to play the victim. This is not me.

"nothing-" I was trying to change the topic but I couldn't. He cares about me...

"don't fucking lie to me and your eyes are red , what happened?" Katsuki kept asking me questions and my eyes...I forgot about them. My eyes are really sensitive. Sometimes I forget that they get red without me controlling them.

"Katsuki is nothing don't worry-" I got off of his hands and shook my head but he greeted his teeth raising his voice. 

"Yn look at me and tell me. Of course I have to worry your eyes are fucking red. TELL ME!" he yelled the last part as he held my wrists really tight. I looked really scared. I even flinched something which he noticed. I have to tell him. I don't think Dabi will find out that I told Katsuki. Even if he finds out about it , I don't know what might happen next. I feel my quirk coming out. It's because I am nervous. At least he can't realise it.

"So as I was here on my bed I-saw a familiar figure outside of the window. I went outside to check in and saw Dabi smirking at me and he told me that he wanted to check if I am alright and if I tell anybody that he was there he will kill all of you." I sighed as I was hiding my face with my hands.

"that bastard , did he hurt you?" he asked and patted my head which he soon pulled closer to him. He rubbed my back and was really worried.

"no but I tried to pin him with my feathers , but he grabbed my wrist and after that he left. I was scared and shocked so this is why my eyes are red and sorry that I didn't want to tell you but you get mad at me so I had to-" I paused and I caught him staring at me.

"don't fucking apologise to me" he calmly said and holding my cheek. Why did I ever do to deserve someone like him. He cares about me so much.
Why isn't he mad at me? Why is he so calm?

"I am going to kill that bastard if he is going to touch you again" he cuddled with me and he was scratching my head. He was basically trying to calm me down.

"get dressed today we were going on a date , did you forget?" Katsuki asked and ruffled my hair. FUCK. YES I FORGOT ABOUT IT. I WAS SO OVERWHELMED WITH DABI AND I FORGOT ABOUT EVERYTHING.

"no don't worry just leave and I will be ready in 10 minutes" I sighed as I walked to my wardrobe. I wasn't really in the mood hanging out...

"no I will stay here. I want to admire your body. I love everything in you Yn. You better love yourself." Katsu I love you , but I can't...Why does he have a small obsession over my body? By telling me that my body is beautiful doesn't mean that I am going to like it.

"you can do this another time , but not now. Come on get ready." I said looking for my outfit and he stood beside me.

"can at least pick your outfit?" he pouted as I rolled my eyes. I want to punch him when he is acting like a child.

Pick me...

"fine I will let you do this only because I love you and be careful what are you going to pick-" I couldn't finish and he had already picked my outfit.

It was a white skirt with an oversized brown hoodie and for shoes he picked my black boots. I always wear my boots.

"ok they are alright but why this skirt? It is too short for me" I complained as he rolled his eyes.