𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎

"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐮𝐧."

Today is the camp day and I am not that excited but I think it will be fun. I couldn't sleep all night so I prepared my bag.

Yesterday I really enjoyed going for fishing with Ash. We had fun and we were just brother and sister. Wow. I really did feel good with him. We went for fishing so minutes after I came back from school.

We also had a deep conversation...yeah...I asked him if he still hates me and he was upset hearing me telling him something like that. I was just wondering because that day when he yelled at me that he fucking hates me...I was so sad with myself.

He cried when I asked him that. He hugged me firmly and told me something I wasn't expecting to hear.

"You are my fucking family! How am I supposed to hate you? Have you lost it? I love you so much." That's what he told me. When he told me that I freaked , but I didn't cry.

I just hugged him back and we stayed like that for some minutes. A big weight left from me. I am relieved that I asked him that...because I won't have to worry anymore. After fishing we went back home and we cooked the fish with got.

About Katsuki after we were hugging for a while he as always wanted me to get me home safe. Such a gentleman. I treat him the same like I did before despite what he told me. I want help him.

Anyways for now on I didn't get a lot of things with me just 4 outfits , my phone , a swimsuit and trainers. Oh and a spray for mosquitoes...I was wearing my school uniform like Shota told us.

"Good Morning Yn. Have you eaten? Do you want me to drop you to school?" Ash asked me ruffling my hair. I am not a dog. 

"why you have to be like that? I am not the crybaby I used to. I am fine." I greeted my teeth as he was holding my hand.

"If something happens call me" he said as he pulled me in a tight hug. 

"Yn my little sister I am going to miss you take care if something happens call us" May said as she was fake crying.

"yeah I will don't worry now I have to go. I will be late." I was about to leave but Ash grabbed my hand.

"let me drop you school as I have to run some errands" Ash suggested as I nodded. I entered his car and I was staring out of the window. I could feel his gaze on me.

"You think that we are overprotective and yeah we are after our parents death we won't let you die. May and I are tired seeing you suffer from this so please you have to understand us." he said rubbing my back.I could see he was ready to cry as we arrived at UA.

"I know...thanks for caring about me all these years and I am really being a burden-"

"Don't you ever say that again. I feel bad. You aren't a burden. You are family. Go have fun and call me when you have free time , ok?"

"Yeah bye Ash I love you and thank you for everything."

I don't like the way they treat me I feel like a small child. I am always mad when they are that overprotective. But they care about me. They love me. They are my family. I left the car and everyone was outside the school waiting for the bus as they had informed me.

"Ok class we are all here as I can see now please enter the bus without making any noise" Shota said and we all nodded.

I sat on the back alone because I didn't want any of the idiots to bother me. I was tired so I decided to listen to music "hey iron I am going to sit there." No problem Katsuki.