𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟔

"𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲."

Back at the UA I was in my room listening to music. I was really tired. I wanted to calm down. I was wearing only my sweatpants because with the help of my wings I was massaging back. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 10 p.m.

Katsuki is probably sleeping. As I laid my head to my pillow I heard a knock at my door.

"Oi idiot! Can I come in?" He asked punching my door. I still don't know why my door is still stable.

"Give me a minute. I have to wear a shirt-" I couldn't finish as he came in. He turned on the light and looked at me.

He started becoming redder and redder as he saw me half naked. I blushed and wrapped my wings around my bare chest.

"What were you doing?" He asked raising an eyebrow as he walked to me taking my wings off my breasts. I covered them with my hands and he slapped them.

"Katsuki what the fuck?" He placed his hands to my waist and brought me close to him. He raised his head to look at me and sighed.

"I have told you thousands of times not to hide your body from me." He kissed my neck as I nodded. He held my hand and we sat at my bed. I was about to get myself a shirt but he stopped me.

"It's fine" he whispered as he took off his shirt. Being too close to him his hands were at my neck he soon kissed me there.

His hands traced my shoulders , my collarbone , then my breasts , my waist and lastly my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck resting my head at his shoulder.

"For real dumbass what were you doing?" He chuckled as I put in my wings.

"I was massaging myself with my wings asshole! What were you thinking?" I titled my head pouting as he blushed and started sweating.

"Katsuki don't tell me you thought what I am thinking?" He gulped and nodded. I laughed as he hissed biting my shoulder causing it to bleed. He licked it and stuck his lips onto mine.

Blood kink confirmed!!??

"Why you had to bite me jackass?" I asked whimpering and he started sucking my shoulder.

STOP.

"I just felt like it" He chuckled and he kept licking and sucking my shoulder.

"Whatever-Anyways why did you come? You are supposed to be asleep by 8. Is everything alright?" He kissed my shoulder as he created a hickey and he scratched his head.

I had rested my head to his bare chest and started drawing circles. He had his left hand on my head brushing my hair and his right hand was on my ass.

"I couldn't sleep." he sighed as I kissed his abs.

"Were you distracted by someone or something? If something is bothering you tell me." He kissed my forehead and started messing with my hair.

"The thing is that I still can't believe that the damn Deku nerd passed the exam and I didn't. It pisses me off so much." I smiled with the fact that he is mad for bullshits. His voice cracked...

"This time I will be by your side and you aren't going to lose your temper. I will be with you." I grinned as he snickered.

"So you have to tell me that you came here because you were mad with Midoriya?" I brushed his hair with my fingers as he looked away.

"No idiot! I came here because I couldn't sleep-"

"Did big baby boyfriend Katsuki wanted to cuddle with his precious girlfriend?" I giggled as he shoved his head to my breast. His hands were at my stomach and waist tickling me. I started giggling like an idiot as he was smirking.