𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟔

"𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐧."

The past few days I spent them staying home half of the time and sometimes I went for patrolling having Katsuki around my ass.

A lot is going through my mind these days and I am not really concentrated. For example the case with my uncle and my parents it's always in my mind. I can't take it out. I can't stop thinking about it. I am actually really scared but I don't know why I am scared.

Moreover I am stressed because I think that I am hurting Katsuki. Yes this has been going through my mind lately and I think of him all the time. I can't accept my feelings , but why can't I? Why am I such an asshole and treat him so badly? I love him so much but I am scared. If I let my feelings slip and be in a relationship with him-I think it's too early.

I don't want him to lose his feelings for me and I want him to wait for me until I am ready. I want both of us to be ready and I want to see if he actually cares about me. I will take him back with me in America for the New Years. I will show him everything and he will understand why I decided to become a hero there.

You were kinda anxious for today. You were going to wear a dress and Bakugou was going to see you. That's what made you more anxious. You actually wanted to look stunning just for him and only but you aren't that kind of person. Everyone here is going to wear glamorous clothes and you want to look pretty too.

"FUCK I AM SO ANXIOUS." You yelled at your mirror as you were at your room with Akane , Zack and Jo getting you ready. You had 2 hours left but still.

"Yn this dress looks good on you!" Akane cheered and ruffled your hair as you looked at her. You were wearing a red dress which was tight and long. You hated that dress...

"You know what? Fuck it. I am going to wear the dress Ash got me on my birthday which I never wore. Yes it's a really formal dress." Jo smirked hearing you saying that and handed you your dress which is a white , high-necked sleeveless dress with side slits that reach up to the thigh. It is decorated with a neck wrap around the collar , yellow patterns with gold banding and black lace along the edge of the dress. With the dress there is a pair of black high gloves that extend long enough to reach the ruffled extensions stretched from your upper arms. Your gloves are decorated with copper patterns and claw attachments on the thumb , ring.

"It's a bit too much I think." You said staring at it and Jo rolled his eyes just replying "ok ok" he was literally so tired. He has been discussing with you all day what do you want to wear.

"No Yn today you are going to have fun. You look really good in this." Zack said giving you a side hug and you remained silent. You started changing and you actually look so beautiful.

"I am going to eat your thighs. They look so tasty." Akane said attacking you and held your right thigh and you were laughing. She looked hilarious but she was really funny as always.

"Look at your curves and your legs. You are a goddess. I am going to do your makeup." Jo said and I smiled when he complimented me. I was getting red. I don't know how to react when people are complimenting me. Mixed feelings.

Akane did my hair and Zack my nails.

"You guys you didn't really have to do this. I didn't ask for your help." You slightly blushed and Jo stroked your cheek.

"Yn everything is going to be alright. Have faith in us. We were the ones who wanted to do this to you." You grinned and he patted your head.

"So I will only put some eyeliner along with grey eyeshadow and black. You don't need highlighter or foundation you are pretty. Just a little bit." Jo proudly smiled and started doing his work. Akane didn't do anything special with your hair. You didn't really wanted to. Zack also picked your shoes for tonight , high silver heels.