𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

"𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰."

The next day I woke up early as I had to train before I go to school. I ate breakfast , wore my uniform and headed for school. Just my morning routine. Well I don't really like skirts but the school uniform isn't that bad.

At the way for school I saw Mina waving at me "good morning Yn."

"hey Mina." I slightly smiled waving back at her.

"wow how long have you been riding motorcycles?" I chuckled and took off my helmet. Come on she hasn't seen me last year. I was a fucking brat.

"oh I have been doing this since yesterday" I said and she held my hand walking to class. Well I lied to her... I don't want my classmates to see me as a brat.

And why did she hold my hand...

"Yn and Ashido you are late" a tall guy told us. ITS FOUR EYES. Iida the nerd.

"FUCK OFF MAN WHO DO YOU THING YOU ARE? MOVE ON" I yelled loudly making everyone staring at me , yeah the usual. Back in America I used to behave like that and no one was staring at me. What the fuck is wrong with them?  

"Yn your attitude is unacceptable to our class , why are you shouting?" Because you are annoying.

"look four eyes you don't even know who am I shut up and mind your own business."

And yeah for the past 10 minutes I have been arguing with Iida until an ash blond boy screamed to us. It's Bakubitch. I will prefer calling him the delinquent.

"YOU FUCKERS SHUT UP. I WILL BLOW UP YOUR FUCKING ASSES" he screamed and I turned around as I smirked at him.

"oh ok then do it. I am obviously stronger than you. I want to see you try and try" I raised an eyebrow and playfully rolled my eyes as he grumbled. I hit a nerve.

"YOU BITCH-"

"Oi Yn and Bakugou stop or I will give you both detention please sit down and learn to behave" Shota said with a glare and that boy Bakugou let out a "tsk". That blond bitch. He is just like me. Well not really but I want to be friends with him and I like to annoy him. I would really like to annoy him because he is short tempered.

"So today you will have All might for training." he said and left us hopping on his yellow sleeping bag until All might entered the class.

"I AM HERE WALKING LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" oh god I can't with him. No you aren't walking like a normal person...SHUT UP FOR ONE FUCKING TIME IN YOUR LIFE.

Everyone was talking about All Might and his hero costume. You guys are so weird...

"KIDS GO CHANGE INTO YOUR HERO COSTUMES AND MEET ME AT THE TRAINING AREA GROUND BETA" he shouted and we all walked to the changing room but someone grabbed my wrist. I looked up and saw Bakugou?

"Hey delinquent!" I waved at him and he slapped my hand. He is really problematic.

"I am gonna kick your ass until you won't be able to move and what's with the nickname delinquent? You don't even know me." he said and I fake pouted.

Come on darling by looking at you I am pretty sure that you are a fucking delinquent and you have your own squad.

"I want to see you try and come on look at you. You seem to be a brat." I faked smiled and ran to the changing room. So that guy is really playing with me , huh? I smirked and I headed to the changing room revealing my hero costume.

My hero costume is a black tight bodysuit with a zip in front of my chest and it also has grey high knee boots as well as a grey scarf around my neck. I am supposed to wear my scarf when it's cold.