Chapter 36.) Fire and Desire

It was in the air- Love. The four-letter word held more power than any storm and the look in her eyes told him that she felt the same. Her skin emitted a glow that resembled the sunlight. Her contagious smile formed an O as her southern lips parted like cloudy skies as he penned a love letter inside of her. For a second, she became delirious, unfamiliar with his delicate touch as his sleek tongue found its way inside of her. She whimpered. Wanting to push him away but at the same time, breathlessly begging him for more.

Her thighs enveloped his neck as her back arched to the heavens. Her heart galloped. No, it pounded. No, it screamed at her. Asking her why did she take this long? Why did she set herself up for failure like this? But then it praised her. And it happened- she trembled. Her flesh burning with desire, wondering just how long could she handle this fire? His fire. She screamed. A cry of passion spewed from within, that set fever to her heart like an enraged forest fire as he swallowed her whole.

Her heart thumped rapidly. Her left hand grasped a fistful of his soft hair as she clawed at the sheets with the other, like an anxious fly trying to pull itself free from a web. Her hips sensually rocked against his face as her sweet moans lingered in the air. She could feel her soul transcending. Was he always this good to her? What was different from their previous encounter? Her insides contracted. She was close, again. Slowly, he retracted and their eyes met once again.

Could he handle her?

She whimpered as his finger toyed with her swollen lips. Her nectar gracefully oozed out and his dick stiffened. Was he ready? Her body shuddered and her eyes rolled back. His thoughts ran wild as he positioned himself at her awaiting entrance. She became weak. His hand gripped her neck as his gentle words recharged her heart.

"I love you."

She wanted to reply. Utter something, anything, but no sound came out he moved inside of her. His grip loosened. His muscles stiffened and his jaw tightened as his body fought against him. Was this it? Was this all he had to offer? His heart raced wildly as he tried to control himself but lost the willpower the moment she found her voice.

"King," Renae moaned softly.

"Shit..." King closed his eyes and balled his lips. "Fuckk," his body hunched over hers as his warmth found its way inside of her.

Renae smirked, "Baby."

I'm embarrassed! His dick scolded.

"Kingston?" Her gentle tone pulled him out of his raging thoughts and the moment his eyes met hers, his body became numb.

Renae's hands stroked his face before she pulled him in for a slow, intense, kiss. There was that familiar spark that resurfaced and sent a shiver through his body. King's hands caressed and palmed her curves as he tenderly slid in and out of her, wanting to cherish every second of this moment. Her legs locked around his waist as she pulled him closer and allowed her tongue to tangle with his.

Their heads moved in sync as the sparks between the two intensified. Their flesh burned and craved for more. Their hearts were fighting to reconnect. His skin against hers. They stiffened then shuddered in sync. Breathless. Covered in each other's love, Renae used her hips to flip them over.

"Baybeh," King released a guttural moan as she rotated her hips.

"I missed you," her words were soft and full of emotion as she leaned down and reconnected their lips.

Taking a moment to fight the urge to have another unexpected climax, King pushed himself up and gripped her hair, "You know what you're doing."

"I'm nottt," she whined, tightening around him and King grunted, palming her ass.