Chapter 28.) Dirty Laundry pt. 2

"What are you doing?" Yanna asked as Kwan made multiple trips to and from their closet with her clothes.

When he didn't respond, she attempted to touch his arm but he shoved her into the bed, "Gyal, yuh fi keep yur raas, a gi hands off of mi, yuh scandalu-" catching himself, Kwan balled his lips and eyed her with the darkest look before he resumed packing her clothes.

"Please let me explain," she begged, following him toward the drawers.

"Fuck. Yuh," he spoke slow enough for her to feel his rage.

He honestly had no room or energy to listen to her explain her cheating and aborting a child just because she wasn't certain who the father was. Kwan was more angry than hurt because Yanna of all people knew that Kwan took being faithful seriously and she also knew that the thought of cheating only angered him, knowing that his mom killed herself because of his father's constant creeping. Now here was Yanna, his wife, standing in front of him as if she had the right to cry when she chose to step out on their marriage

"Kwan... please. I fucked up but let me explain!"

"Explain?!" he stared at her dubiously with his face twisted up, "Wah mek yuh suh chupid, eh? Ave mi walking 'round here lakka a bloodclaat eediat! Skinnin' yo damn teeth in mi face, whole time yuh out being a dutty gyal!"

"I'm sorry," she cried hysterically and he just glared at her before walking away.

Grabbing more of her clothes, Kwan zipped up the suitcase and snatched it up by the handle then stormed out of the room with Yanna hot on his trail screaming after him.

"Kwan!"

Silence

"Kwan!"

"Kw-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled, tossing the suitcase down the stairs.

"Uh... wah dis?" Zaire asked, standing in the hallway looking between his parents confused.

Glaring at a teary eye Yanna, Kwan shook his head and walked around her, "Shi leaving," he answered before going into the bedroom and slammed the door.

Zaire stared at his mom and frowned, "Wah happened?"

"Nothing," she mumbled, staring at the closed bedroom door as the tears streamed down her face.

"Yuh deh leff tuh guh where? Wah did yuh do?" he queried then glanced towards the door when Kwan opened it up and tossed out Yanna's purse before slamming the door back.

Zaire stared at his mom waiting on her to speak but she only picked up her purse and headed down the stairs. "Mum?" he called, following behind her.

"I'll be back in a few days, but I gotta go right now," she wiped her face and grabbed her coat.

"Wah happened?"

"I did something... I'll be back," she mumbled on her way out.

Noticing Ary outside, Yanna looked around a bit until she noticed Renae by the trash can. Watching her for a while, her heart rate increased and her body heated, the more Renae outing her replayed in her head. Glancing at Ary's back one last time, Yanna dropped her things and headed for Renae. Feeling as if somebody was watching her, Ary glanced up from her phone and looked around and caught wind of Yanna wrapping her hair up as she headed for Renae.

"Renae!" she yelled when Yanna craned her arm back.

Looking over her shoulder just as Yanna's fist was about to connect, Renae leaned back and kicked Yanna in her stomach causing her to stumble back.