Chapter 45.) *T.W.*

February 13th, 20+ years ago

"Where do you think you're going?" Ed, the morning Doctor asked, eyeing Renae as she headed down the hall.

"Bathroom," Renae mumbled, keeping her eyes down.

"You're not supposed to be out of your room or did you forget?" He queried, following behind her.

Ignoring him, she picked up the pace. For the past week, there has been a total of 4 doctors that have attempted to rape her.

"Did you hear what I said?" He gritted, opening the supply closet and forced her inside.

Before she could scream, he covered her mouth and pressed her back up against the wall. Each time he reached for her pants she pushed his hand away.

"Stop fighting it." He grumbled, pinning her arms above her head.

Going to kiss her, she turned her head and he laughed licking her cheek. Snatching her pants off, he ripped her panties and freed himself from his slacks.

"Scream and I'll dislocate your jaw." He threatened.

Shaking her head frantically, the tears clouded her vision as her screams were muffled. Placing himself at her entrance, she squeezed her eyes shut and used all of her might to free her hands. Once free, she pushed him back as hard as she could, watching as he stumbled back and fell into one of the nails.

Covering her mouth to suppress her scream, she watched as the life slowly began to leave his eyes.

Pulling up her ripped clothes as best she could, she went to touch him but her hands wouldn't stop shaking. "Oh, God...."

"What did I do?"

"Please don't be dead" she muttered as she placed her ear up to his nose.

Not hearing anything, she shook her head as the tears began to fall. Hearing the knob turning, she felt her heart leave her body as she stood frozen as the Janitor walked in.

"I-I didn't... It was an accident!" She cried looking down at her shaky hands.

"Did he try to hurt you?" He asked and she nodded quickly.

"It was an accident!" She cried.

King was deep in slumber land until he heard constant gagging. Rolling over in bed, he glanced at the time then sat up, "Baybeh?"

"I just want it t-" hearing her gag again, King got out of bed and headed toward the dim bathroom.

Entering the bathroom, King went to speak until he noticed a whole bunch of razors in the trash bin. Bending down to inspect them for any blood, King was a bit confused to see that they had been untouched.

"Renae?" he reached up and cut the light on just as she vomited again. "Baybeh what's wrong?"

Trying to catch her breath, Renae leaned against the tub and lifted her shirt with a shaky hand. There was a deep pink bruise on the left side of her lower back. Furrowing his brows, King walked over and squatted but jumped back when threw up on herself.

"Oh... oh, my God," embarrassed, Renae just stared at the mess in shock.

"It's cool," King said, seeing that she was beginning to hyperventilate, "It happens," he reached over and cut the tub on then pulled her shirt over her head.

"I can't feel my legs," she mumbled, still staring at the mess in a daze.

"What you mean you can't feel your legs?" King knew what she meant but there was no way.