Chapter 24.) Lotus pt. 2

"Hello there, young man," Mr

"Hello there, young man," Mr. Henson greeted Kairo as he headed to his truck.

It's been a little over a week since Kairo and Kelly had made up and things have been running pretty smoothly for the two. Kairo was still having his nightmares but he found himself less fearful whenever he stayed the night over Kelly's. She told him that he needed to talk with his mom about them but he told her that she's been in a bit of a funk over some situation with his father. The kids still didn't know about King's unhealthy drinking nor did they know about his detox and Renae wasn't quite sure how they would feel if they knew.

Kairo had changed his number the afternoon after he and Kelly made up and had blocked Denise from his social media accounts as well as Julia's crazy ass. The girl that he hooked up with from the gas station didn't need to get block because she knew from the jump what type of guy Kairo was and saved herself the stress by sleeping with him once and acting as if she didn't know him.

Kairo wasn't mad at that, he wished the other women he dealt with could have acted like her but he'd be ignorant to say that it wasn't his fault why they were a bit possessive and crazy over him. But he was trying to start something new with Kelly and meant it when he told her that he would do better. She told him that he didn't have to change his number but he wanted to. He wanted to start with a clean slate with her and she appreciated the effort. They weren't officially dating yet but they were moving about as if they were. It wasn't intentional if they were being honest.

Both parties agreed to work on rebuilding their friendship, but the way that Kairo and Kelly often found themselves moving in each other's presence, it was clear that their chemistry was a lot stronger than they had realized. Kairo's dick had made it clear quite a few times that it was only jumping for Kelly and Kairo humbly accepted the fact. If he was being honest, he enjoyed hoeing around but being under Kelly was a lot more worth it than losing her just because he was afraid of commitment.

It was February 7th, a few days after Dajon's birthday but also another study session for Kairo and Kelly. Another part of their bonding was their study sessions that Kelly suggested but as always, Kairo often found himself feasting on her just for the hell of it and although Kelly tried to pretend as if it was a problem, she knew just like Kairo knew, that she enjoyed every moment of it.

Just like they were enjoying each other, Kelly's father was rooting for the two. He liked Kairo. He was aware that Kairo was a lady's man because of what Kelly used to tell him throughout high school but what Kairo didn't know was that although Kelly would tell her father that, she always spoke highly of him. But that wasn't the reason her father took a liking to the young man, he liked Kairo because although he was being a horny teenager and exploring the legs of many girls, he never felt the need to add his daughter to his roster.

And from the small interactions that Mr. Henson had with Kairo, he was always respectful. He knew that the two were young but he recognized love when he saw it and he was certain that Kelly and Kairo were a match for each other.