Vaggie x fem!reader

Requested by @Zara64627

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Vaggie were on her way home when she heard someone honk a horn.

She rolled and turned to see who it was, but her frown faded when she saw it was her girlfriend, Y/n. She was on her motorcycle. She took off her helmet and shook her head to make her hair fall back. Y/n smirked towards Vaggie who was walking over and she tossed another helmet at her, she caught it quickly and looked up at her girlfriend. "Put it on, I'm taking you somewhere," Y/n said and Vaggie arched an eyebrow. "Where are you taking me?" Y/n smiled and held a finger over her own mouth, "You'll see when we arrive,"

Vaggie sighed and put on her helmet and took a seat behind Y/n, "Hold on tight," Was all she said before she drove off. Vaggie held onto Y/n's waist as her head was leaning against her back.

☾ ☼ ☽

A little bit longer, the city buildings have turned into trees and the big highway is now a small forest road.

Y/n soon came to a stop and parked her motorcycle. Vaggie got off and so did Y/n as she took off her helmet. She turned to Vaggie and noticed she was struggling to take it off. She snickered and learned down to help her.

Y/n took it off and laid a soft and quick kiss to her lips, Vaggie blushed a little and Y/n smirked down at her.

"Come on, let's go see the place," Vaggie nodded and they began to walk. Their hands comping closer and closer towards each other until they were now holding hands.

Vaggie's small hand was nothing compared to Y/n's big one. It was protecting and warm to know she had someone like Y/n in her life.

After a small stroll, Y/n and Vaggie arrived but before Vaggie could even get a glimpse of what it was, Y/n covered her eyes and leaned down to her ear. "I love you baby, and I want you to answer just a couple of questions... If you get most of them right, then I remove my hands and show you the surprise. But if your answers are most wrong, then I'm turning you towards me, understand?" Vaggie blushed a bit as she felt Y/n's breath onto her ear and back of her neck.

Y/n questioned the first and smirked, "Tell me, Vagatha. What person do you love the most in the whole world?" Vaggie rolled her eyes and Y/n pouted a bit after feeling it. "Hey, don't roll your eyes at me, I wanna know, and you might not get the surprise so better answer quickly,"

Vaggie chuckled, "Fine:.. The person I love the most is..." Vaggie took her her time just to tease Y/n. Vaggie smirked, "Charlie Magne," her best friend.

Y/n gasped and used her foot to kick her gently on her leg, Vaggie laughed, "I'm joking! The person I love the most is Y/n L/n," Y/n huffed with a smile and leaned to kiss the back of her neck and laid her head on top of Vaggie's as she removed her hands to reveal the surprise for her.

Vaggie smiled and walked over to the tree, Y/n followed and leaned against the tree as Vaggie looked at the picnic set in front of them. Vaggie turned to look at the cliff to see the amazing and beautiful view. The sun was setting in the horizon over Pentagram City.

Vaggie walked over to her girlfriend and kissed her cheek. Y/n held the back of her neck, her fingers in Vaggie's hair as she kissed her shorter girlfriend on the lips.
Vaggie held her arms around her waist as she melted into the kiss more and more.

They parted and Y/n motioned her to sit down. So she did and as they had a great time. Vaggie noticed that Y/n sometimes looked down behind her. "Is something the matter, Y/n?" Y/n looked at her, "Hm? Oh, no, everything's fine," Vaggie crossed her arms and arched an eyebrow, not believing her.

Y/n giggled and stood up. She held out her hand, Vaggie took it and Y/n dragged her to her feet and held her hands as they stood now in front of each other.

"Vaggie, we've been together for about 6 years now... I love you with everything I am, everything I've been, and everything I hope to be. I love you with my past, I love you for my future, and for the years we'll be together. I love you for every one of my smiles and even more, for every one of yours. So I'm asking you, Vagatha..." Y/n kneeled down on one knee and grabbed a box and opened it to reveal a ring.

"...will you marry me?" Vaggie's eyes were glossy but when she nodded rapidly, she let her tears out and let Y/n put on the ring.
Y/n stood back up and picked up Vaggie and spins her in the air. They laughing and Y/n put her back down, Vaggie held her cheeks and passionately kissed Y/n's lips. Y/n's arms went tightly around Vaggie's waist and soon the parted their lips and put their foreheads together. "I love you so much, Vaggie,"

"I love you too," Vaggie looked down at the ring, she smiled and moved a finger over the small crystal, "It's not the best ring, but everything else was beyond my budgets," Vaggie looked up at Y/n and smiled, "It's beautiful, Y/n. I don't care if it has a small or big crystal, diamond or what you even can have on a ring... as long as I'm with you, I don't care if I even had a ring out of wood," Y/n smiled and kissed her forehead. "Love you, baby," "Love you too,"