Loona x reader

Requested by @KnightBt

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n were at the park, watching over their younger sister when they noticed a hellhound sitting by a bench, alone on her phone. Y/n told their sister to go and play with the other kids before they walked up to the teen hellhound. "Hey, mind if I sit here?"

"Do as you... wish," she said, slowing down her words when she looked up to meet with a gorgeous deer looking demon. They had shining e/c eyes and h/l h/c hair.

Y/n smiled and took their seat. "So what's up? You here alone?"

"Yeah,"

"What's your name?" The hellhound looked at the other teen, "Loona," "Well Loona, I'm Y/n, and from now on..." Y/n grabbed her hand, "We're friends, 'kay?"

☾ ☼ ☽

"Blitzø! Stolas is on the phone again! Hurry up and take it! I've plans!"

"Aren't you on the clock like the rest of us?" Moxxie asked and Loona looked down at him. "No, I got the day off, now fuck off, old man," she insulted him and walked out of the I.M.P headquarters to catch the nearest bus to Pentagram City.

When she arrived at the station, she saw a familiar deer demon standing by a streetlight, they noticed the now young woman approaching and ran up to hug her.

Loona smiled and hugged them tightly to her chest. Y/n smiled and kissed her cheek.
The years that have passed since they meet have been like a rollercoaster.
They became friends, jealous of one another's relationships, arguments and fights until they both confessed that they both loved one another.

And so we're here, Loona about to meet Y/n's father and younger sister.
Loona was a wreck, her stomach was upside down and her head was spinning in nervousness. Why? Well, because Y/n's father was no other than the overlord, Radio demon aka Alastor.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n and Loona was now standing by their home front door, Y/n noticed Loona's nervousness, "You'll do just fine, Loona," they said, putting a hand on her cheek. Loona smiled and leaned into their touch when they heard someone clear their throat.

They both turned to the now open front door to see Alastor standing there in the doorway with S/n (Sister's name) standing behind him.

Y/n smiled, "Dad, S/n, I would like you two too meet my girlfriend, Loona," Loona smiled nervously at the two and S/n pointed at her, "Ah! I remember you! You were that girl who Y/n walked up to at the park years ago," The now 9-year-old girl said and Y/n smiled.

"Is that so, well, step inside with all means," Alastor said and moved to the side with S/n following his actions. Y/n motioned for Loona to walk in first and the hellhound gulped before stepping inside with Y/n following short behind.

"It's a nice home," Loona said, trying to not sound awkward. "Why thank you. Darling? Would you like helping me with dinner?" Y/n nodded and went to the kitchen with her father. "What so far?"

"Well, she's not good to make up conversations," Y/n giggled and Alastor smiled. "You really love this girl?"

"Yeah, she's the light in my darkness... I don't wanna know what my life would be like without her..." Y/n said and closed eye smiled at her father who let out a sigh and ruffled her hair. "You're too much like your mother, so loving and caring," Y/n giggled as they started to make dinner.

☾ ☼ ☽

Meanwhile in the living room.
S/n was sitting on the couch with Loona, an uncomfortable silence filling the air when the deer turned to the hellhound. "What is it with Y/n that you like?"

"Excuse me?"

"What is it that made you fall in love with them?" Loona blushed slightly at the question and cleared her throat. "Well... um... when we first meet, I thought that they were a gorgeous person and... kind of cute how they decided out of nowhere that we were now friends... Through the 5 years that we've known each other, I only fell harder for them. Their smile brighten my day, their hugs make me feel safe, their humor making me wanna sometimes give up-"

S/n giggled, knowing her older sibling's jokes were mostly of dad jokes like their father's.

"-it all made me fell in love with them. I don't have a specific reason to it. Because I love everything about them, good and bad flaws,"
S/n smiled at her answer and glanced at the doorway, her father stood there, smiling a genuine smile and he nodded towards a his youngest child as a thanks.

'She may be good for them after all...My sweet Y/n... is growing up too fast,' Alastor thought as he walked back into the kitchen and got send a smile from his first born.

Y/n put the desert in the fridge and walked out of the kitchen towards the living room. Alastor followed slightly behind and watched as they sat down beside Loona who hugged their waist and kissed their head.

S/n was now standing beside Alastor, "You think she's the one?"

"Yeah, we can trust her with them. Come on, S/n. Let's check on the Jambalaya,"