🍋Arackniss x abused OC (Pt.2)

Requested by Melody_Amaranth
OC by Melody_Amaranth

⚠️Warning: Awful smut/lemon chapter⚠️

Words: 1103
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Arackniss smiled at her words and removed her clothes slowly, not wanting to go too fast on her first time.

Absentia smiled at how careful he is and giggled "I'm not a vase, you know." Arackniss chuckled "I know, baby. But It's your first time so I thought I would go slow." Absentia brought his face to hers and kissed him passionately and roughly. He was surprised at this but didn't say no. Absentia smirked against the kiss and flipped him over so she was on top. "What?"

"Who said you're gonna be the Dom here?" She smirked as her hands roamed his chest. Arackniss smirked and bit his lip as she took off her bra.

Absentia smirked as she noticed some rope on the nightstand and she swiftly took it as she started to kiss Arackniss again. He felt his hands go over his head and felt them being tied together. He looked up to see them tied to the bed and he stared in shock as Absentia kissed down Arackniss' hard member.

She removed his boxers and tossed them in a forgotten corner of the room. She stared at his aroused friend, making the spider demon flustered. "Don't just stare at it! Just do it," Absentia held the root of it and moved down to his member but stopped some centimeters away from it.

Arackniss's frustration only grew, "Come on, just do it. It's right there in your hand and your mouth is right there. Baby, do it."

Absentia smirked and moved down further. She licked the tip, causing Arackniss to let out a shaky breath and she took his whole member in her mouth. Her tongue twirled around his harder member as the man let out small moans and groans. "Oh, fuck~" he mumbled as her hand roamed over his thighs.

She suddenly let go with a "pop" and Arackniss groaned in annoyance. "What are you doing? I-I'm gonna fucking explode." He growled but Absentia ignored him and tied up her hair into a high ponytail. "You got to be kidding. Come on, don't stop now... Baby..." Absentia giggled as she goes back to suck him off but extra slow this time.

Arackniss could be seen twisting and twirling around with his arms. Wanting to break free so he could touch the woman but he couldn't.

He arched his back as he was about to cum but Absentia quickly stopped once again. "Would you just fuck me already!" He complained.

The woman smirked as she got her panties off and threw them beside Arackniss. He noticed they were wet and he smirked as she got on top and lead him in her.

"That's it, baby. Oh~ Yes..." Absentia moved faster as faster. She felt Arackniss arch his back once more and she pulled out quickly, letting out a small moan.

He glared il at her "What are you doing?! Why are you stopping? Come on! I'm gonna explode, I'm so fucking close."

Absentia crawled closer to him and gave him an innocent look "Hi baby~" she said and winked "Hi baby. What the fuck are you doin— Oh fuck God. You're gonna ride my fucking face. I am ready to fucking blow my load all over the place and you fucking stop me 'cause you want me to fucking— You fucking brat..." Absentia lowered herself onto his face, making his voice muffled. Absentia moaned slightly as he speaks which caused a vibration to go through her lower part.

Arackniss wanted to touch her so badly. He loved this rough side of her but he like it more when he was in charge.

Arackniss licked all over her pussy, even sticking his tongue inside of her. Causing the woman to let out moans that are impossible to hide or muffle. Her green, lustful eyes shone in the dark as she felt Arackniss' tongue roam her insides "I'm about to~~" Arackniss put up the pace "Come, baby. Come all over my face, baby." He said and moaned into her womanhood. Sending small vibrations through her throbbing pussy lips.

Absentia soon came and Arackniss licked her clean. "Mm, you taste so sweet, baby." He said and watched as Absentia moved down to his member. "Get on and fucking ride me now, baby. I need to fucking cum." He growled.

Absentia roughly grabbed his cock in her hand, causing the man to moan out loud. She smirked as she moved her hand up and down "Just ducking ride me, baby!" He yelled and she moved down to his cock.

She slowly pushed him inside of her and he gasped at the feeling of him inside of her. "Oh fuck~ Take me, baby, take me." He whispered as she started to move.

"Come on, this isn't fucking fair. Untie me, baby. I wanna touch you." Absentia smirked and loved once more. She let out a moan as she said "Ah~ Beg me for it, baby~"

"I'm not gonna beg— Ah~" Arackniss was shocked by the moan he let out but shook it off. "Just fuck me harder, faster." He said and Absentia held a finger over his lips "Be passionate, baby." She smirked and Arackniss gave her a "bitch?" look. "Hell with that! I have needed to come for a really long time, okay? So untie me, baby. And I'll show you how it's done." He growled.

Absentia moved up to untie his arms.
When he was free, he quickly tossed Absentia onto the bed and pushed inside of her. Both of them let out a slight moan but Absentia's was the lore of a gasp at the sudden force.

She wrapped her arms around his waist as he pushed himself in and out of her "Oh, baby, you're so fucking wet." He growled and Absentia moaned out as he got her spot. "Ah~ Just exactly there, baby~" Arackniss continued to fuck her on the spot until he felt he was about to burst.

Absentia got to her climax and they both came at the same time. Absentia let out a sigh and so did Arackniss as he slowly went to push himself out of her.

Absentia whined a little at the feeling of cold air hitting her wet spots and Arackniss laid down beside her. "You're incredible," Arackniss said and moved away some hair from her face.

She smiled at him and laid a kiss on his cheek "Did you like it?"

"Did I like it...? Yeah... but you, my brat. Is up next of being tied up."