Striker + daughter reader

Requested by Melody_Amaranth

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Being the only daughter to one of the most noticed assassins in Hell was never easy.
Y/n had a hard time getting friends because of her father, which also made it hard to get someone to love.

But love and friendship were smothering she didn't really care for after the time she was 10 when she was walking down the streets of Imp city and heard these words being called out for her, "You're a disgrace!"

"Your father has become weak because of you!"

"You're a useless whore!"

And guess who it was... it was Y/n's best friend together with some other kids. Well, now ex-best friend.

☾ ☼ ☽

Something else of being the daughter of Striker is that you're often a good target to kidnap. Mafia gangsters and Imps who want money and fame are used to try and take you and sell you because you were a very beautiful 17-year-old girl. And everyone in hell would be ready to through all their money to get their hands on her.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n sat down on the couch after a hard day working at the farm. She took a sip of water and tried to dry her hair while she mumbled on a sweet melody when she heard the front door open.

She looked up but didn't see anyone.
She shrugged and looked back at her book, thinking it's only the wind because it was heavy raining outside.

She jumped at the loud bang of the window open and she looked over to see the curtains fly out of the window by the string wind. She grabbed the end of them and brought them back inside as she closed the window again.

The moment she closed it, she felt someone's presence behind her. She turned around and saw an ugly and old demon who smirked down at her with his I brushed teeth.

Y/n was scared as he quickly grabbed her and covered her mouth with his dirty hand. His two friends tied her hands and feet up and the "leader" tried to throw her into a bag but she bit his hand and she was dropped with a thump noice. "Shit... You little ungrateful bitch." He murmurs in a Russian accent and picked her up but she used her tired-up legs to kicked him between his legs.

His two friends looked shocked and glared at the girl before taking out a knife each. Y/n got scared and saw her father from some springs in the walls. She took a deep breath and let out the loudest scream she ever could manage.

Striker's head shoots up and he ran towards the front door to see a couple of guys by the front door. He knew his daughter was in trouble.

"Then what fo we have here... small door guards. How cute..." He mucked and the members who were several people go to attack.

Striker smirked at their naivety and knocked them out with ease.

When he knocked the last one down, he quickly went to go to his house to see the two men holding onto his daughter, trying to get her into the bag, and their "leader" on the ground, still holding his nuts.

Striker smirked, "Why isn't this just perfect... you're trying to take my daughter without my permission? How unfortunate." He said the last part with a growl and the two males dropped Y/n to the ground as they went to attack the girl's father. But when Striker held two guns at their heads. They both stopped and stared in fear "How lame. A pair of Imp babies would make a better mafia than this bullshit.

"H-How..."

"What? Surprised I'm not so weak like they say?" The two men gulped

"After my daughter was born, I learned to protect her and I trained even more. I'm stronger than you things, boys... Now get the fuck out of here before I make you to horse food." The two men quickly grabbed their "leader" and ran away quickly.

☾ ☼ ☽

Striker went quickly up to his daughter and untied her. When her arms were free, she quickly hugged him tightly as her body shook in fear. He hugged back and rubbed her back in comfort.

"Shh, it's over. No need to be scared anymore." He said and parted the hug to look at her. He moved a string of her hair from her face and smiled down at her.

"I'm glad you're alright. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost you, my beautiful daughter." Y/n smiled and closed her eyes.

"Thank you, dad." She said and hugged him once again.
He hugged back and kissed the top of her head, which made the girl smile as she snuggled closer to his chest.

You better watch out for hurting Striker's daughter, or the same thing might happen to you... or maybe even something more fearful than death.