Male Verosika x sweet reader

Requested by @WR862Gniht
Male Verosika - Vero

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n is a succubus just like Vero and his crew but Y/n was different. Well one, she was born in hell. And two. She was sweet and innocent while the other's in Vero's crew was sexual, tough, and confident.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n was currently at the studio, she was sitting in the corner, humming a song when Kiki and Milky walked over.

"Hey Y/n, would you mind come with us and help with something?" Kiki said slowly and Y/n being the oblivious demon she was. She nodded and followed them to another room.

"What do you guys need help with?" Y/n asked sweetly and closed the door behind her.

Milky and Kiki smirked at each other and began to step towards Y/n who got confused and a little scared. She backed up against the wall as the two trapped her "Why would you look at that." Milky said as her hands made their way from Y/n's chest and to her lower parts.

"Looks like our sweet girl got cornered. Now. Why don't we get started—" Kiki said as she held a finger under Y/n's chin. Making the girl look up at her.

"P-Please. Stop." Y/n whispered but the two just giggled.

Kiki began to lean in closer and Y/n closed her eyes shut. Scared of what's gonna happen... but Kiki's lips never meet hers.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes to see both Kiki and Milky had been shoved away from her and Vero was standing protectively in front of her. "Vero, we were just—" Milky tried to explain but he cut her off quickly.

"I know what you sluts were gonna do. Leave. Before I do something we all will regret what happened." Milky and Kiki walked quickly out of the room. Leaving Vero with a still shaken up Y/n.

"Y/n, are you al...right?" Vero slowed down when he turned around and noticed tears falling from Y/n's eyes.

Vero sighed and opened his arms.
Y/n hugged him tightly and bury her face in his chest. "Shh shh, it's okay now, baby. I won't let anything happen to you." Vero whispered and Y/n looked up at her secret boyfriend.

The taller succubus caressed the shorter once cheeks and wiped away some tears with her thumb. "I love you, Y/n. I will never give you up to someone else. You're mine." Y/n smiled up at him and laid a small peck onto Vero's cheek "I-I love you too."

☾ ☼ ☽

Vero and Y/n were talking in the studio when a small Imp walked in. "Hello Mr. Vero, was it? I work for I.M.P and it is actually rather important for us to retain the singular parking space we were assigned because—"

"Aw, look at the little one. He's got a little bow tie." Coco said and pointed at the little Imp. Y/n looked out from behind Vero to see the Imp.

"Please don't condescend me, ma'am. I—"

"Want a kissy, little guy?" Josh asked, smirking down at the man.

"A... kind offer, but... I'm married." The gang of demons surrounds the small one except for Y/n who stood back. Not really wanting to interact.

"Hey, why don't you send a little message from me back to your limp-dick boss?" Vero growled before they changed demon form. Their silhouettes bare their fangs over Moxxie to sexually assault him.

Moxxie Screams at them to stop but none of them does it. Y/n noticed the imp's boss who presses his hand against the window.

"Moxxie, don't let her access any of your holes!" He yelled and Y/n gulped as she ran quickly between them all. She held the Imp close to her and changed into her other demon form to hiss at the others.

They all turned back to their normal succubus forms and stared at her in shock. The sweet and innocent girl has just hissed at them.

Vero and the others watched as she let go of the Imp and helped him outside. "Thank you... I... I gotta go lie down... now." Moxxie said and falls face-first onto the ground.

Blitzo, Vero's ex-boyfriend looked at Y/n who rubbed her arm. His eyes softened he looked back inside the studio to see Vero look at her with proud eyes.

Blitzo looked back at Y/n and held out a hand to her. She looked at him "Thank you for helping him." Y/n smiled slightly and shook his hand.

"It was my pleasure." She smiled and Blitzo huffed before silence covered the air.

Blitzo decided to break the tension. "And uh... take care of him. I know he's a pain in the ass but he seems to really care about you." Y/n glanced over at Vero and blushed while looking down at her feet.

"I will. Thank you."