Blitzo x fem human reader

Requested by @Xx_Inno_Will_Xx

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

It was a cold autumn night and Y/n was sitting on a bench, crying her eye out. Why?
Well, her boyfriend, or more like, ex-boyfriend decided to make a great decision and break up with her, and not just on any day, no, no... it's her birthday.

And the reason he had broken up with her was that he had found someone else... that someone else was Y/n's best friend. And she wasn't having it.

☾ ☼ ☽

As Y/n was crying, she heard a scream from some blocks away from the park she was currently at, but she didn't budge a nerve.
"I just want to die." She whispered and saw a pair of feet stand before her.

She looked up from the ground to see some weird creature. "A-Are you okay?" They asked and Y/n blinked at the confusion at first but soon backed up on the bench, scared.

Red skin, horns... what is he?
"H-How... W-who are you—?"

"Okay, calm down. Don't freak out. I just want to help you." Y/n calm down a little and sit nervously back like she was before.

The man smiled softly and held out his gloved hand "The name's Blitzo, the "o" is silent." Y/n tilted her head but shook it off and just shook his hand, "Y/n." Blitzo smiled at her.

"So what's up? Why are you out here this late?" Blitzo asked and took a seat beside her on the bench.

Y/n sighed and looked down. "I...I just got dumped..."

"Oh... um..."

"...on my birthday." She continued and Blitzo's eyes widened. "Oh wow, um... that's tough. Uh..." Y/n began to tear up again and Blitzo panicked "Come on, hey, no sad face..." he held up her chin so she looked at him and he smiled at her "Now, tell me everything that happened."

☾ ☼ ☽

Days turn to weeks, weeks turn to months.

Y/n felt better after Blitzo told her some words that are still in the back of her head and forget will be.

Flashback
"...Sure, your pain makes you stronger, your tears make you braver, and heartbreaks make you wiser... but you should stop expecting loyalty from people who can't even give you honestly."
Flashback end

But the sadness never left her. Because that was the last time she saw him. All she had was a picture she and Blitzo took from that day. And Y/n smiled at the picture as she laid her cellphone down to the floor.

She then looked up at the sky, feeling herself falling, she felt no pain... and no worries as she closes her eyes and everything went dark.

She kept falling until she was caught by the ground. Y/n opened her eyes to see a red sky instead of a cores blue one like before.

She slowly sat up and looked around. To see no one on the streets but a familiar creature together with a wolf-looking girl and two other creatures like him but a bit smaller. Y/n smiled as she began to walk over "Blitzo!" She called and the man froze. He turned towards her and couldn't believe his eyes "Y/n." He whispered and she runs into his arms as she starts to cry.

"Y/n." He said again and they parted from the hug, Blitzo caressed her face and eyes her face "I missed you so much." She whispered and he smiled "I missed you too." He said and they leaned their foreheads against each other.

"Blitzo... after that day at the park... I haven't stop thinking about you... And if I may be that bold to say that... I love you." Blitzo smiled and laid a kiss on her lips, which she gave back and they parted.

"What if I said; I love you too, Y/n."