Helluva + One Punch man!reader

Requested by @Fireskull915

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Moxxie! Shut the fuck up and let our client talk," Blitzø growled at his employee. "As I was saying, this bitch is a wannabe hero in h/c (home country) though they doesn't have any powers so it should be kind of easy to get rid of them," Blitzø, Milli, and Moxxie looked at each other and nodded. "We take them on,"

☾ ☼ ☽

"There they are," Milli said, pointing the way of someone walking out of the grocery store.

Y/n's POV
I had just bought the food I needed for today and I sighed as I could finally relax... or so I thought... I heard a gunshot and stopped walking as I felt my bag of groceries break and all my ingredients fell to the ground.
What a waist of money.
I held the bag up and felt slight irritated.
I looked back at where the gunshots came from to see three small creatures with guns, aiming at me.

They began to shoot but I swiftly caught the bullets and toss them to the ground in front of me. They had surprised expressions and I rolled my eyes. That's when one of them ran towards me and launches at me but I quickly shoved the female looking creature off, she went flying and crashed against a car.

I lacily looked over at the other two, "There's no point in fighting me... idiots," I said and began to walk off.

After some time walking, I saw another human acting weirdly until they turned their head towards me with a demonic face. "There you are, wannabe hero," their voice sounded more demonic before they fell to their knees and out of their mouth came black shadows and a mysterious shape of an owl appeared. It turned into another form and the owl beast screams and roars at me.

I just arched an eyebrow, not really caring.
The beast launches a claw at me and I can hear the three creatures from before cheering on the beats. I'm guessing they called him here to help them get rid of me.

'How naive,' I thought and punched the beats in the chest... it became disintegrated which caused the beats to turn into its normal form and fall to the ground. He looked to be royal in a way but I didn't care as I turned to the three from before.

"Can you three just leave me alone?! I'm not having the best day and you decide to fight me now?!" I turned to walk away but instead, I super speed to get away from them as fast as possible.

3rd POV
Blitzø, Millie, and Moxxie walked over to Stolas who was breathing heavily, desperate for air.

"Blitzy... I love you... tell Via that I'm always... with her... tell Stella to take care of... herself and our daughter..."

Millie and Moxxie looked at each other and then at their boss who was looking down at the now dead Stolas...

"Sir?" Moxxie asked and Blitzø looked away. "Let's go back," was all he said and so they did.

Loona looked over at where the portal appears to see Blitzø having a kind of scared face expression and the other two were both worried and shocked.

"Loonie, tell the client to forget about them... I'm just gonna clear my head,"

"Hey! What happened out there? Hey!" Loona yelled but Blitzø didn't answer as he went inside his office. Loona turned to Millie and Moxxie.

"Let him be for awhile... he's going through something we all wanna ignore..." Millie said and Loona arched an eyebrow.

"Like what?"

Moxxie looked at her, "Loss of a loved one,"