Octavia x male bodyguard reader

Requested by @RidwanRanding

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was standing outside of Octavia's room, waiting for her to get done when he heard a window shader into pieces. He quickly stepped in to see a group of small Imps pointing guns at Octavia who held the blanket closer to her. Y/n being her bodyguard and sniper, get shot them all easily and roses then out of the window.

"Are you alright, Princess?" Octavia nodded and smiled up at him. "Thank you, Y/n." "It's my job, princess. Now, let me clean up this mess and I'll leave you so you can get dressed."

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n and Octavia walked into the kitchen to see Stolas and Stella arguing again. Y/n glanced down at Octavia as she sighed. Y/n looked over at Stolas and Stella and cleared his throat.

The two adults stopped arguing and looked over at them. Y/n gave them a 'Really?' look as he helped Octavia over to take a seat.

She silently thanked him and he smiled "Anything for you, princess." he whispered and smirked, making Octavia blush.

Y/n chuckled and stood by her seat.
Stolas and Stella took their seats as well... the awkward silence was something none of them could take so Stella desired to break the silence. "So, Octavia. Your father and I..." Stolas cleared his throat and took a drink. Stella glared at him "Mostly me" she corrected "well, you're coming up to a certain age now where all your royal friends are... setting down and—"

"I'm not getting into an arranged marriage." Octavia interrupted and Stolas smirked "Hwt did I tell ya." He whispered to Stella, making Y/n smile that Stolas was against this.

"Uh! Stolas, what will the others say? Their sons and daughters are married and I want Octavia to be happy."

"Ma'am, if I may. Is it really Octavia you're thinking about right now or is it your reputation?"

"I'm doing it for Octavia of course," she growled and Y/n nodded, "Mhm, I understand. But you know, the only thing between what you're doing and actually wish their kid to be happy. Is that you're mostly forcing Octavia into something... If you wished for her to be happy, you leave her alone and let her live her own life how she wants it."

Stolas and Octavia smiled at Y/n's words while Stella was frustrated. She stood up and left the room. "Y/n. Can I talk to you in private?" Stolas asked and Y/n looked at him "Yes, sire."

The two walked over to the door and stood in the hall. Y/n's looked up at Stolas who smiled down at the young man, "Thank you, I wouldn't know what to do if my daughter was unhappy with some man she barely meets... I have seen the way you're looking at my daughter... I want you to take care of her and promise me to never break her heart." Y/n smiled and bowed, a hand on his heart.

"I will protect her with everything in my power, sir." Stolas smiled and watched as Y/n walked back over to Octavia who was already ready to go.

He sneaked up behind her and tickled her sides, causing her to jump and hit his shoulder as she laughed. Stolas chuckled and smiled at his daughter and hopefully soon-to-be son-in-law.

☾ ☼ ☽

Octavia and Y/n were in the library, Octavia was reading while Y/n was sitting beside her.

Octavia then looked at him and closed her book, "Y/n... what do you think of me?" "Hmm... Well, you're very stubborn, moody, aggressive attitude..."

"Oh..." Octavia looked down but Y/n lift up her chin so she looked at him "Is what I would say the time we meet. But now... I see someone who's beautiful, and worth loving." Octavia smiled and hugged him. He hugged back, his face buried in the crook of her neck.

He smirked and kissed her neck, causing Octavia to jump a bit at the odd touch.
They parted and Y/n smirked down at her "I love you, princess." Octavia giggled and smiled at him "I love you, too."