Alastor x pregnant reader

Requested by AllisonTart
Words: 751
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was sitting in a soon empty room with her closed eyes and clenched hands. What was she gonna say? How was he gonna react? Will he leave her?

All these questions Y/n wanted an answer to so badly were later interrupted when she heard a knock on her hotel room door.

"C-come in." She said and in walked the princess of hell, Charlie.
She had a worried smile on her face as she apron approached the other woman.

"Y/n, I was just checking on you because... you have been acting a bit weird lately... is something the matter?" Y/n told Charlie to sit beside her and so the princess did.

She sat on the bed, legs crossed, and faced Y/n. "I...I need your advice." 

"Alright, what is it?" 

"I know you don't really know what to do because you haven't really been in this situation but... I'm... pregnant."

Charlie's eyes sparkled at her words as she tackled Y/n into a hug, "That's incredible, Y/n! Congratulations!" Y/n smiled and hugged back.

"Thanks... but I don't know what I tell Alastor... I'm scared he's gonna leave or—"

"Y/n, we both know he's not that type of guy to leave you in this state. He will love the child just as much as he loves you. I think you should tell him." Y/n looked at Charlie and smiled

"Thanks again, Charlie." 

"You're welcome! Now, should I help you move the rest of your things to your and Alastor's new room?" Y/n giggled at the excited girl before her "I'm not backing up for some help. My back is killing me." Y/n complained and Charlie giggled as she grabbed a box

"Oh, by the way, how long have you been pregnant?"

"Oh, um... about 5 weeks I think." "And you tell me now?! I'm hurt." Y/n laughed at the dramatic princess as they moved boxes toward the new room.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n and Charlie arrived at the room to see Alastor sitting on the couch with a newspaper in hand. He noticed the two girls and went to help a struggling-looking Y/n with the top boxes. "Careful there, darling. We don't any you hurt now, do we?" He said and set the boxes on the floor beside the bed. So did Charlie and waved at the two before sprinting out to let you talk with your future husband.

"Alastor... I have a question." Y/n started as the overlord walked back to the couch and grabbed his newspaper once again "And what might that be, dear?" Y/n scratched her ear as she felt really uncomfortable but she cleared her throat and went to sit beside him.

"W-What's your thought of children?" He chuckled at the question "Well... you need to be more specific with your words, Y/n."

"Okay, um... what're your thoughts on... having a child?"

"Oh well... I don't know... It depends." Y/n gulped at the answer and looked down.

Alastor looked age him with a concerned look, his smile fading a bit. "Darling?" He asked and lift her head up to look at him. Tears were pricking the woman's eyes and he went to wipe them away with his thumb. "Tell me what's wrong, Y/n."

"I-I'm..." Y/n closed her eyes and looked down. "...pregnant." She continued in a whisper.

She opened her eyes slowly after a moment of silence and looked at Alastor to see he was still in shock.

"Darling..." Y/n flinched at his voice

"How long have you known this?"

"F-for about f-five weeks..."

"And why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"B-Because I was scared."

"Of what?"

"Of you leaving me..." she said and cried harder.

This broke Alastor's heart. His fiancée thought he would leave her because she was pregnant. Alastor caressed her cheeks and kissed her lips, "Darling, I would never leave you. I love you with all my heart and I will never do something to hurt you." He said and Y/n smiled as she kissed his lips once again.

Alastor suddenly wrapped his arms around her body and spin her around the room while laughing. Y/n laughed as she held right onto Alastor for dear life. Her small deer tail wiggled in happiness and so did Alastor's as he sat her down on her feet.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He sang loudly, making Y/n laugh in the same laughing note Alastor fell so in love with. "I love you, Y/n." 

"I love you more, Alastor."