Valentino x preg!reader x Vox Pt.2

Requested by @undynegirl386

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Move out of my way!" Vox yelled as he sprinted towards the hospital room together with Valentino just behind him.
The two men opened up the door into their wife's room to see the woman of their dreams sitting on the bed with a little one in her arms, "Y/n," The said woman looked up to her husband and smiled.

"Just in time, boys... This little fella is as healthy as ever," The two went over to her to see something move in the crib. Vox turned to look in the crib to see another baby, Y/n giggled, "I see you've noticed our daughter," Valentino who sat beside her on the bed now looked between the two babies.

"So... twins?" Y/n nodded, "Yes, but this little fella has more features from you while our little darling has more genetics from Vox." She said and took her daughter from Vox's arms and moved down her shirt to breastfeed her.

Vox and Valentino smiled at the sight as she hummed on a peaceful melody and singing some words. Valentino looked down at his son as Vox walked over to him and smiled down at the little lad, they have finally a completed family.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Dads! Mom! S/n (Son's name) is mean to me!" Vox looked down at his daughter and brought her to his lap. "What is it, my sweet butterfly?" D/n (Daughter's name) sniffed and looked at him, "He tells me I have no talent!" Vox sighed and looked over at his son with an raised eyebrow. "S/n?" He said with a warning tone and S/n apologized quickly to his sister tills she was satisfied and they both walked off to play.

Vox then felt arms go around his head from behind and knew instantly it was Y/n. "Welcome home, honey," he said and turned to kiss her cheek, "Hi," she said shortly and walked around the couch to sit down beside him. She leaned against his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing... is just work,"

"Your boss has been a jerk again?" She nodded and closed her eyes as she felt Vox kiss the top of her head.

"Don't worry, tonight it's all about you, we will take care of you," Vox mumbled as Valentino walked into the room with a smirk, "The kids will be asleep in any minute..." he said and went over to sit down and wrap his arms around Y/n and Vox.

He leaned his head closer and nuzzled the woman's neck, "Well make you feel good tonight," he said and kissed her neck and Vox her cheek. Y/n smiled slightly at their affection and held each of her hands down to their inner thighs. Vox and Y/n were caught in a passionate kiss while Valentino was kissing Y/n's neck as Y/n's hands moved higher and higher till they crossed paths with the two men's hard erections.

Y/n smirked as she started to stroke them painfully slow and when the two men let out their small moans. Y/n stood up and walked towards the door to enter the hallway.

She turned to see the two mens shocked and flustered expressions. "See you boys later!" She said and went up to her son's and daughter's bedroom to read and sing them to sleep. Leaving the frustrated men in the living room.

They looked at each other and growled as they stood up from the couch and walked up towards the second floor, they peeked inside their kid's bedroom to see Y/n sitting on a chair between the two kids' beds, a book in hand.

The men smiled at the sight and sighed, "Guess that tease of a woman will get her punishment another night,"