Striker + son!reader

Requested by @SharkyFinn
TW: Loss of a parent

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Y/n! We have a guest!" "Yeah, yeah. I'm comping!" The boy called from upstairs.

Striker smiled at their guest as he noticed his son walk down the stairs and towards them with a confused look.

"Dad, who's this?" Their guest who seemed to be a woman smiled down at the boy and held out her hand, "It's nice to meet you, Y/n. I've heard so much things about you... I'm F/n (female name)."

"Okay, and I've never heard of you." Striker glared down at his son who shrugged and looked at him.

"Whats she's doing here?" Striker held a hand on F/n's shoulder. "Well, son. I've news to you... F/n here... is my girlfriend." Y/n stared between them.

His father was dating someone who he doesn't like not never have meet the demon in his life. "Oh hell no." Y/n growled and walked up towards his room with his father calling him back. But Y/n had already locked himself in his room.

Ever since Y/n's mother passed, it has kind of always been Y/n and Striker. Father and son.
And him being dropped a bomb that his father is dating someone hurt...

Y/n looked down at a piece of paper which was the last letter his mother have written to him and a small picture of her and Y/n at the bottom corner. He smiled slight and held up the picture. "I wish you were here, mom."

☾ ☼ ☽

It's been about a month or so and F/n was apparently moving in. Y/n was making a sandwich to himself when F/n walked in and saw him. She smiled, "Y/n, would you be a dear and love some of your things from the corner over there?" Y/n looked over to the living room (A/N: The kitchen and the living room is connected to each other without a wall between them) to see his memory pictures and letters from M/n.

Y/n glared at the female before him, "No." "Hm? I'm sorry, Y/n. But I need somewhere to put my work desk and it's the only space I need."

"You have a whole extra room upstairs."

"We have other things there." Y/n growled in annoyance. "I'm not moving those things,"

"But I want you to." That's when Y/n snapped, "Listen here, you damn daddy fucker! You're not my mother and will never be and there is no fucking way you can just waltz in here and think you can boss me around and tell me what the fuck to do! You're just some permanent demon my dad will break up with and find someone new!"

"Y/n... I was just asking you to love those pictures of the woman. I don't know why you have pictures of some... old lady *chuckle* around your house-" F/n stopped herself when she felt her cheek being hit with a slap. She looked at Y/n who had the worst glare she had ever seen, if looks could kill.

"Get the fuck out of here if you're going to talk like that about my mom. You're fucking disgusting." At the last sentence, Striker walked inside and yelled at Y/n, but the boy didn't bother as he just walked up to his father.

"She wanted me to remove all photos of mom and asked why we had photos of an old lady in my project corner... she was disrespectful to mom and-"

"Can't you get it, Y/n! You're mother is not coming back! She's gone and I want you too see F/n as your new mom-"

"How the fuck are you so blind! I only want it to be is two! Ever since mom passed, you've been supportive of me and everything! But as soon as you're dating this bitch, you're distance and you're never proud of whatever I do! All you say is a simple; good. And turn your damn eyes to her! I'm no happy with some fucking woman here! I'm happy just by the two of us! If she's moving in, I'm moving out!" And with that, Y/n stormed up to his room, leaving a shocked Striker and F/n in the kitchen.

☾ ☼ ☽

F/n ended up moving in... And Y/n held his word and moved out. So now he's standing on the porch to one of his father's enemies' home.

Y/n sighed and knocked. The door opened to reveal the boss and finding member of I.M.P, Blitzo. "Ah, Y/n- What's with the bags?" Y/n looked at the man. Striker may be Blitzo's enemy, but that doesn't mean that Y/n and Blizto has to be enemies. Y/n see Blitzo as an uncle and Loona as a cousin which has been very helpful since his mother passed and Striker started dating F/n.

Y/n was welcomed inside and told the whole story of Striker and F/n. Blitzo listened to every word he said and a frown was shown at the end of the talk.

"Wow, she's a stupid bitch, Striker is the same." Y/n nodded as a sigh left his lips. "I know... When anyone talks shit about my mother in a disrespectful way I... I snap and..." Y/n looked down and Blitzo held a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, don't forget that Striker is still your father. And it's never easy with dads, trust me, I know. But the best things is if you two get along... It's never fun to have a bad relationship with one of your parents." Y/n sighed and looked at him when a knock came from the front door.

Blitzo went up to open it when he got the door slammed in his face and fell to the floor as the demon walked inside and towards Y/n.

Y/n stood up, about to yell at the man when he got dragged into a tight hug. "I'm sorry, Y/n." "Let go." "I'm sorry... I should have listened and asked how you were feeling about the move."

"Oh wow, you care of my feelings? A little late, don't ya think?" Striker let out a sigh and looked at his son. "I know I fucked it, son. And I regret it. Deeply."

"Wha happened to F/n?"

"I asked her to move out." "Really? How did she react?"

"She was mad... that I would listen to you instead of thinking of her and my own happiness... But I saw at that moment that she wasn't the one. She judge everyone and wants all attention on herself... when she talked bad about you, own son, that was over the line."

"Well now you get why I reacted as I did when she talked bad about mom."

"Yeah. And I'm sorry about what I said too." Y/n hugged and hugged his father back. "It's alright, pops... You're forgiven." Striker let go of the hug and ruffled his son's hair with a chuckle.

Blitzo walked into the room and glared at the slightly taller man. "You fucker... get out of my house!" Striker smirked at Blitzo and began to tease him. Y/n rolled his eyes and smiled towards his father.

'How come my father is so cool... but so stupid at times... *huff* that's a mystery.'