🍋Blitzo x reader Pt. 2

⚠️I'm not good at Lemon/smut or what the heck this is⚠️

Blitzo locked the door the second they walked into the pantry room. "Blitzo. We're never gonna get away with it."

"What do you mean? We're in here, come on." He said and walked closer, and put her hands on his chest. "Blitzo..." "What?" He asked in a sigh "We won't have enough time"

"We will have enough time if we start now. Baby~ I fucking want you, don't you want me?" He whined and Y/n sighed "Of course I want you but..."

"Oh, hold on." He said and undid his pants, revealing him in his tight boxers "Look baby. Look what you're fucking do to me. Fucking standing in the kitchen with your stupid old man for—"

"Hey! He's not stupid."

"Okay, I'm sorry, he's not stupid. I'm just...I stood in the kitchen trying to hide my fucking hard one from him for god sake! You're making me crazy, you wanna do this or not? Or do you wanna wait a week." Y/n took off her shirt and hugged him around the neck. Blitzo smirked and picked her up and made his way to the shelf. He chuckled darkly as he watched her body "Oh, look at you..." he dragged his fingers over her back down to her butt "Look at ass. I miss you baby, I fucking miss you." Y/n held her hands on his shoulders "Hold on."

"Hold on? Hold on, what?" Y/n smirked as she made herself down. She slowly slide down his bowers, revealing his hard cock. "You naughty girl." He said as she took him into her mouth, sucking on the top before taking his whole cock. "Mm~ I love when you suck my cock but I wanna fuck you though" Y/n giggled and looked up at him. "What if I say it's just a teaser?" She said, running her fingertips on his length. "Just a teaser? Oh~ You naughty girl. Mm~" he began to quickly moan out as she continued to suck and tease him "You're rock hard." She joked and he looked down at her "Of course it is, it's been a week, goddamnit."

"Oh, fuck~ You're gonna make me fucking cum, I don't wanna cum in your mouth, I wanna cum in your pussy. I wanna fuck you... Okay, stop, stop, get up... Get up... turn around." Y/n did as she was told and held onto the shelf as she glanced back at Blitzo who goes down "What are you doing?" She asked and he smirked up at her "What I'm doing? Returning the favor" and with that, he began to lick and suck on your pussy. Causing you to moan. "Mm, tastiest pussy"

"I thought you, Mm~ Wanted to fuck me" Y/n said between moans and he smirked, "Don't worry? It's just a teaser, remember?" He said and pushed his tongue into her. Causing her to moan "Ah~ Blitzo~ Y-y-your tongue~" Y/n quickly covered her mouth as she felt his tongue thrust in and out of her.

Blitzo smirked when he felt her legs began to shake, "That's good, I want you to cum. Not like this though. I wanna fuck you while you cum on my cock. "You're getting close, are you?"

"J-Just fuck me~" you begged, feeling yo

"Just fuck you? Okay..." he stood up and positioned himself at her entrance "Ready, baby?" Y/n nodded and the second he got her response, Blitzo pushed himself into her, causing her to moan of pain and pleasure but quickly covered it with a hand.

He first moved in a slow pace so you could be used to it until he move in a faster pace.
Every thrust made you moan his name multiple times and grip tightly on the shelf.
"Oh~ It feels so good~"

"I've missed you so fucking much." He mumbled through his gritted teeth. "Ah~ Im about to..." Blitzo smirked, "Not yet, baby, hold it a little longer." He said and was about to move faster when his pace suddenly slowed down instead. Because he heard steps coming from outside. "What he fuck?" He sighed in annoyance "God sake, it's your fucking old man and his on top of the stairs" Blitzo hissed "What does he wants?" Y/n asked and he sighed "Hold on, shh... What are you looking for, sir?" "When are you coming?"

"Y-Yeah, we're coming." Y/n leaned her head back and smirked as she got an idea "—In the drawer beside the si~nk." Blitzo looked back at her and she smirked at him. She moved her hips again and he tried to hold in his moans "Thank you!"

"Y-Yeah, no problem!" Blitzo said and the two listened when F/n's footsteps left.

Blitzo looked back at Y/n who was now giving him a innocent look "We better get upstairs." "What do you mean? We will,"

"But he will find us if we don't— Ah~"

"No, not yet. Not yet." Blitzo said and took back on his slow pace.

"Weren't you saying something about you having to cum? Mmm, he won't come down right away. He'll be here in 5 or 10 minutes at least. We don't have much time so baby fucking cum for me. Cum for me~ Oh~" Y/n leaned her head back as he took up his speed and she felt the knot in her burst.

She moaned loudly but Blitzo quickly shut her up by pressing his lips onto hers. Their kiss was still filled with passion and lust but it had to came to an end and they parted.

The two breathed heavily as Blitzo moved out of her. Y/n whined at the missing feeling of him inside of her. He chuckled and held onto her waist as he laid a kiss on her forehead

"That was good." Y/n said and her legs collapsed. Blitzo quickly caught her and held her in his arms while chuckling a bit, "Damn right, baby. We need to sneak away more often. I can't go without you baby, I just can't." Blitzo breathed into her neck, causing a shiver up her spine.

"We have to go..."

"I know, I know." He said and he kissed her lips once again before setting her to the side.

They put their clothes back on and Blitzo picked up his girlfriend in his arms. He chuckled as they made their way up the stairs and Y/n hit his chest "Shut up," she said with a small giggle but she suddenly caressed his cheeks to make him look at him

"What?"

"We didn't bring anything up."

"Oh fuck,"