Stolas x trans masc!reader

Requested by @BestIrishTwat

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Stolas was in the middle of the pool, chilling in a Intex Canopy Island while he was watching his lover train by the outdoor gym that was by the pool.

Stolas lifted his sunglasses from his eyes and eyed his lover up and down, from his thick thighs and ass to his string arms and broad chest.

Stolas was enjoying the view as his partner was lifting weights and squatted down slightly, giving the owl a good view of their ass which Stolas didn't thank no to.
"Hey Y/n~" The said male dropped his weights and turned to his lover who was laying on that floating island in the middle of the pool. "Yeah babe?"

"Why don't you come over here? I'm lonely~" Stolas said and dropped himself dramatically onto the floating mattress. Y/n chuckled and took his towel and wiped some sweat off his forehead. "I would if I could babe! But I have to check on Via!" Stolas pouted and watched as his lover made his way inside, "Don't take too long!" He called and Y/n chuckled as he made his way towards the stairs and towards Octavia's bedroom.

He knocked on her door, "Via? Are you awake?" "Yeah... come in," she called, her voice weak and when Y/n opened the door, his gaze landed on the sick owl. He smiled at her as he walked over to see a new meal on her nightstand. It was soup, again, but what really caught his eye was that she hadn't even touched the spoon.

"Via, you need to eat to get better, we can't have you be in your bed, sick all day, can we now?" Octavia looked at him after sneezing into a napkin, "I know, but I can't, I hate soup," "I know, I do to but Stolas have specially told the staff to make this for you when you're sick..." Octavia showed an expression of disgust and Y/n ruffled her hair. "Why don't you eat this up for the day and I'll tell the staff to make you something more tastier for tomorrow, eh? Sounds good?" Via smiled at her step-dad and nodded, "Thanks," Y/n smiled and kissed the top of her head, "Eat up and take a rest, I'll be by the pool with your dad so just send one of the staff to call after us." Via nodded and Y/n went towards the door.

As he was about to walk out of the door, Octavia called, "Um, wait!" Y/n turned back to her, "Hm? Is there something I can get you, Via?" Octavia stared at him for a short while, and then shook her head, "No... it's just... Thank you for taking care of my dad and me..." Y/n smiled, "And I would do more to make you both even happier," Via smiled and laid down under the covers, "Thanks... Love you,"

"Love you too, Via," Y/n said and went out of the room, closing the door behind him before walking back down the stairs and out towards the pool to see his lover on the edge of the pool, drying his feathers.

Y/n smirked and went over to his lover, he sat down behind Stolas and picked the man up to sat him on his lap. Stolas's arms went to Y/n's chest and Y/n brought Stolas into a kiss.

The kiss was filled with love and passion for each other, when they parted, they liked each other in the eyes and Stolas smiled, "How's my little owlette doing?"

"She's doing fine. But..."

"But?" Stolas tilted his head and Y/n touched his forehead against Stolas's one. "She's tried of that soup you told the staff to make and I understand her, so I'll tell the staff tonight to make her something more to her liking for tomorrow,"

Stolas smiled, happy his lover and daughter was enjoying each other's company. "How bored is she today?"

"It looked pretty boring, being alone in that room while being sick is not the best feeling in the world,"

"Then why don't we join her?" Y/n looked at Stolas, tilting his head.

>

"Sire! Are you sure about this? What if you get her cold and-"

"Don't be ridiculous. Now, put these on the floor by the other pillows and blankets," Stolas said as he handed one of the servants another stack of pillows and blankets to make it more cosy around on the floor in Octavia's room.

"You're one of a kind, Stolas," Y/n said and kissed his cheek before walk inside of Octavia's room to see she was smiling at him. He chuckled, "Your dad is quite a clever one, huh?"

Octavia chuckled and laid her head on Y/n's shoulder, "Yeah, but I would say... that both my dads are kind of clever, sometimes stupid, but clever indeed," Y/n smiled, happy by the fact that she saw him as a father as well.

"Common now, lay back and watch as I'm putting the blankets up into a big tent," Octavia giggled as he stood up and grabbed some blankets that was laying all over the floor, "You're probably gonna make it collapse in the end," Y/n smirked, "Oh yeah? Should we bet on that? I get this into a tent without it collapsing, I'm taking you to try alcohol just once at a very surprisingly friendly bar," "And if I win and it collapses?"

"Then I can... be your personal assistant any day you want where I'll be paying, you can get whatever you want, sounds good?" "Works for me," Octavia said and they shook hands. "Alright... now, where do I start?" Y/n said, mumbling the last part.

Outside of the room, unknown to them, stood Stolas with a tray of snacks in hand, he was smiling as he watched his lover and daughter bond even closer. He was happy who found Y/n after his divorced with Stella. He couldn't have raised Octavia by his own and he was very thankful for everything Y/n have done for both him and Via.

>

Some time passes and the three was having a good time with cuddles and watching movies in the tent Y/n have fixed. Octavia was sitting in the middle of her two dads when she noticed a blanket fall. She smirked when more and more blankets collapsed onto the floor until it was all a pile of blankets.

Y/n shoved the blankets off the three of them and Octavia laughed, coughing slightly because of the cold and soon on, Y/n and Stolas joined in the laughter. "Alright, I may not be the best in making tents," Y/n admitted and Octavia turned to him, "Then if you already knew it was a big chance of it to collapse, why did you make a bet with me?"

Y/n chuckled and ruffled Via's hair, "Because, I know how much you wanted that jacket from Stylish Occult. You've eyed that jacket for months now so I thought I could take you on a shopping spree day where you can pick anything you want and it's all on me, I didn't know you would say yes to it because of how... intimidating I can be to people and-" Y/n stopped talking when he felt Octavia hug him tightly around the neck.

"Thank you, but you didn't need to make a bet to ask if I wanted to go, you could've just asked me and even if I had said no, I know you would put money on my desk when I'm not looking so I could go alone," Stolas turned to his lover. "You're spoiling her too much,"

"Oh, like you're the one to talk, babe," Y/n said with a chuckle and kissed his lips. Via smiled at her dads and laid her head on Stolas's chest and hugged the two men. "I love you both, but sometimes you're just too much," she said and giggle, coughing slightly.

Y/n and Stolas smiled and hugged her back, "And we love you, Via," they said in unison and turned to each other, Stolas laid his head on Y/n's shoulder and Y/n laid his head on top of Stolas's one.

They all were enjoying the moment before they all stood back up to set up the tent once more, this time with the help of the servants and it seemed like their time of happiness, wouldn't end in a long time.