Alastor x owl fem!reader

Requested: None
Words: 520
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Being the twin sister of Prince Stolas was never easy. Especially when his wife was always trying to match Y/n together with some old royal man when she already had someone in secret...

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n sighed as she was on the balcony of the Goetia palace. Yes, Y/n was living with her brother, sister-in-law, and niece.

Y/n could hear some rustling from the bushes on the ground and saw a tail sticking out. She giggled and tossed her bracelet at the bush. The bracelet didn't bounce. Instead, it got stuck in the person's horns.

The person looked up and smiled at the princess. She giggled and the man used his shadow to move up to the balcony.

He took her hand and kissed the back of it before giving back the bracelet.
"What were you doing in the bushes, Alastor?" Y/n asked and the overlord smiled "Why, to give you this of course." He said and held out an f/c rose. Y/n giggled and took it. She sat it in her hair and smiled down at The Radio Demon.

"It's lovely, Alastor. Thank you."

"Anything for you, darling." He said and leaned against the balcony railing.
Y/n walked inside and walked over to a gramophone. She took one of the gramophone records and blew off some dust from it before connecting it with the old music player.

She began to dance to the music while Alastor watched her every step, smiling and adoring her from afar.

Alastor huffed with a smile and walked over to Y/n, and when she turned towards his direction. He held one of her hands and his other hand went to hold her waist.

Y/n was surprised he joined her and giggled as he began to sing and dance along to the music.

"Careless... Now that my bridges all are burned. You're careless. Careless in things where I'm concerned. Are you just careless, as you seem to be? Or do you just care less for me?" He sang along and Y/n laughed as they danced around the room.

Alastor let out a small chuckle as well as he looked up at the lovely lady before him.
The song came to an end and so did the dance.

That's when they heard a knock on the door "Y/n? Is everything alright in there?" It was Stolas.

Y/n held a hand over her mouth as she tried to hold in her laughter.

"Everything's fine m, brother. Just... enjoying old music..." Y/n stepped forward and leaned down to Alastor's height.

"...and a very good dance partner." She whispered. Alastor smirked and caressed the owl demon's cheek before leaning in and their lips meet in a sweet and loving kiss.

They soon parted and they smiled at each other "I love you, darling."

"I love you too, My short radio demon." Y/n teased and giggled at his slight glare.

"I'm not that small, dear."

"Oh, really? Then why can I do this?" Y/n asked and picked him up in her arms.

"Darling... put me down."

"Let me think about it... no."