Striker x tiny human!reader

Requested by @Fireskull915

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n woke up slowly as they gained their sight back. They blinked and looked around to find themselves in a apartment looking place. But what took their attention mostly was that they were tiny, they weren't in their human size.

Y/n jumped by a sound of a door being opened and hide quickly behind some broken vase. They peeked out from behind the vase to see a tall Imp with a lizard like face.

The man has pale red skin, bright yellow eyes with green rings, resembling a chameleon, a small black mustache, and ivory white hair with a pair of horns striped black and white.

Y/n didn't realize they stared at him until the man noticed them and locked eyes with the tiny being. He quickly walked up and grabbed them. Y/n could feel her heart beat quickly of fear as he examined their body.

Y/n guessed he had seen her look of fear because he said; "It's alright, small fry' I'm not gonna hurt ya." Y/n felt their expression of fear fade and they relaxed in his grip, but their heart was still speeding up fast. The man smirked and sat the little human down beside the broken vase, "W-Who are you?" Striker huffed by their words, "The name's Striker. Little fry."

☾ ☼ ☽

Time has passed and their relationship only grew, it didn't take long before Striker started to like the small human. And to hold them safe, he trained them how to fight and even made tiny little weapons like guns and swords.
He wanted Y/n to be their partner-in-crime...

Striker has never had a friend like Y/n before, they're his best and only friend but with his feelings escalating every second made him want them as more than just friends.

Striker stood up from the work desk and walked to the bed to see Y/n already laying there. He smiled and picked them up slowly and carefully, not to wake them up.

He laid down on the bed and held his open hand beside his face. Y/n who was slightly awake now smiled and nuzzled into his hand more, they hugged one of his fingers and Striker chuckled a bit at their cute action, "Sleep well, small fry," he said and closed his eyes.

Y/n smiled and opened one eye to look at him, "Sleep tight you too, Striker." Y/n adored his features for a minute or so before closing their eyes, falling asleep in the protective but careful grasp of their crush.