Angel Dust x fem!reader

Requested: None
Words: 1197
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n's POV
"Mother... let me help you" my son, S/n, said and I smiled weakly at him and linked my arm with his. My grandchildren ran a little bit ahead and my daughter-in-law, d/l/n, walked on my other side with my wheelchair if I got too tired. 

"How are you feeling, mother?" S/n asked and I closed my eyes "As long as I can see my family happy, I'm more than fine," I said and D/n/l smiled sadly up at my oldest and only son.

"Daddy, mommy, Granny! We're here" my grandson, b/n (boy's name), said and I smiled at the old grave in front of us.

"Granny? Tell us about grandpa" My granddaughter, g/n (girl's name) said and I held a hand on the top of her head, "He was a lovely man, he had his bad sides but there were more good ones, he cared for his family, his dream was to see his son grow up and see his grandchildren... even if he never got to see that... he still does with a smile.

"Y/n, please sit down. Take a rest" D/n/l said and I smiled at her as she helped me sit in my wheelchair. B/n walked over to me and held his hands on my knees.

"Are you alright, granny?" He asked sadly and I nodded

"I'm fine, just a little tired," I reassured and looked over at my son. He was on the urge of tears, "Hey now, don't cry," I said and he kneeled down to hug me.

"I can't live without you," he whispered and I closed my eyes, "Yes, you can. You have your own family to take care of now. You should also know, S/n..."

"What is it, mother?" He sniffled and wiped some of his tears away

"No matter where I go in my afterlife... I'll always be with you. You're the best son I ever could have asked for," I said and turned to D/n/l, I grabbed her hand and handed her an envelope.

"Read it out loud to everyone when I'm not around anymore... I don't wanna see my family so sad before I pass on," I said and she hugged me. 

"I hope you and Anthony will meet again" she whispered. I smiled sadly and she parted from the hug when-- "Granny?" G/n asked, and S/n sat her down on my lap.

"Can you sing for us?" she asked

"Granny has to rest, sweetie. Why don't we go and leave her to talk with grandpa?" D/n/l said and picked up the 5-year-old girl from my lap.

B/n shook his head "No! I'm not leaving granny!" He yelled and just when S/n was about to grab his son. I held up a hand for him to stop and smiled down at my grandson. I ruffled his hair and he looked at me, "Remember to take care of your sister and family. Never let anyone hurt them." I said, causing his tears to fall.

"I'll miss you" he whispered and I hugged his 11-year-old form, "I'll miss you, too" I whispered and he walked over to his mother and sister as they walked away.

"I'll stand over there if you need me, mother," S/n said and laid a kiss on my forehead, and walked some feet away.

I turned to the grave in front of me and laid a hand on the stone, "I'll see you soon, Anthony. " I said and looked at my ring that still was tagged to my finger.

"It's been 34 years as married to you... And 47 years since you passed away... I'll soon join you... in hell. After everything we've been through with our families. We both came from mafia families after all..." I looked up at the sky, the yellow, orange, and red sky shining so brightly. And the wind going through my hair. I could feel my body get heavier and heavier to hold up and I looked over at S/n that was now crying... he had heard all my words to his father and walked over.

I smiled and cupped his cheek with one hand. "I love you, my dear son," I said and he leaned into my hand... "I love you too, mother... I'm sure father will be happy to see you," he said and my hand fell to the sides of the wheelchair. 

I closed my eyes and smiled "Never give up, son. You're a strong man. And I know your son and daughter look up at you..." I said and he shook his head "No... they're looking up to their grandma," he said as I faded away from reality "Tell them... I'll always be there..."

3rd POV
S/n fell to his knees as he watched his mother fade into her entire sleep and let his sobs out.
Some feet away, his wife and kids stood. They slowly approached, D/n/l opened the envelope her mother-in-law gave her as the other three family members looked at her. She was on the urge to cry and took a deep breath,

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────• 

"Dear family,
I'm happy that I passed away at ease, surrounded by my loved ones,"

Y/n felt her body fall when she suddenly hit the ground. She groaned and looked around. Hell.

"I have been living my life and it's now your turn. It's your generation that matters now.
I have laughed, smiled, cried, got a husband, got my own family..."

Y/n stood up and brush the dust off of her. She then noticed her arms. She looked around to see a building. She walked over to see her reflection... she was a spider.

"And I'm proud to say that my husband was a warrior, my son is one of the best doctors I know, my daughter-in-law is one of the best layers in the country, and my grandchildren are the smartest ones in their grades"

Y/n looked her over, she had white fur with f/c spots. "N/n?" She froze, only one person had that voice, and there was only one man that calls her that.

"Now when my journey is over. I only beg you one thing, let people know our story. Let people hear my voice. Even if they don't listen, keep going. Tell them what people can go through. Let them know a piece of my mind."

Y/n turned around to the voice and covered her mouth. "Anthony?" She asked and the matching white spider walked over. He looked her over and smiled happily "Oh, baby," he said and hugged her. She immediately hugged back.

"Now when I'm reunited with my lovely husband. I want you all to take in this advice: Never neglect your family for business, never doubt you're a part of this family, never hide your true feelings and thoughts, and lastly. We may have our differences, but nothing's more important than family."

Y/n and Anthony looked into each other's eyes. Leaning closer until their lips met in a sweet and passionate kiss. "I've missed you, baby" Y/n said and Anthony smiled "I wondered when you were arriving," he said and Y/n cupped his cheek. She looked into Anthony's eyes.

"This is home"