Alastor x OC x Vox

Request by @h0ney_lily
Owner of OC: @h0ney_lily

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Scarlett was walking down the streets of Pentagram city when she heard some footsteps and arguing coming from behind her. She glanced back to see two of her favorite people in all of hell, Alastor and Vox.

They stopped arguing as soon as they saw Scarlett who has a peach-ish-like fur, pink-colored eyes with a white sclera, and two shades of eyes or hair, one side is white while the other is a bit of a teal with white polka dots.

Both Alastor and Vox have always found the woman very attractive and both of them were always fighting on which one of them would end up with her.

Childish, right? Two grown men fighting over a girl. Well, Scarlett thought it was kind of chiseling but still was grateful for everything they did for her and for the feelings they had towards her. Why? Well, it's because Scarlett has the same loving feelings towards them, the only difference is that she liked both of them and would have a really hard time choosing between just one if she had to.

The two men arrived in front of Scarlett and Alastor pushed Vox away from the neko demon and took her hand and kissed the back of it, "Good evening Scarlett, my dear." Scarlett smiled with a tiny blush on her cheeks, "Good evening to you too, Alastor. How has your day been so far?"

"It's been splendid, now when I have time to see you," Scarlett chuckled at his response and Vox popped up in front of him.

"Hello babe, have you ever thought of maybe decide of which of us you will date? I mean, I understand it wouldn't be so hard to choose but you're cute and kind soul... kinda... so you don't want to hurt this pompous radio's feelings, we get it-"

"What was that?" Alastor said, as the two overlords glared at each other. Scarlett looked between them and had a dark aura around her to show of her powers. Vox and Alastor stopped arguing and with glares.

She huffed and turned to walk off. She sure lived them but she hated it when they were arguing. Especially in front of her.

☾ ☼ ☽

"I don't know, darling. I like them both, but the problem is-"

"-that they're enemies, I know that already toots, just don't think so much and tell them how ya feel, okay?" Scarlett sighed and laid down on the bed as Angel's pet pig, Fat Nuggets walked over to her and nuzzled her face, she smiled and petted him.

"What should I do, Nuggs?" Scarlett asked while holding up the pig in the air and he moved his head to the side in confusion. Both Scarlett and Angel chuckled at his cuteness.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Mon amour! Mon trèsure!" Scarlett called and both Alastor and Vox looked over at her by the nicknames. Vox let go of the deer's suit and kissed her hand, "Hello babe. Chosen yet?" "Yes... and no," "Huh?" Both men looked at the nervous girl with confused looks.

"Yeah, it's sort of... complicated?"

"You need to explain a bit more, dear," Scarlett scratched her head and sighed, "Alright, so here's the thing. I've always liked you two to the bottom of my heart but... ever since you both told me to choose between you two... it's been tough because... I have feelings for you both," Alastor and Vox looked at each other and then back at her. "So you like both of us?" Scarlett nodded. "Romantically?" Alastor said and she nodded once more.

Both men couldn't believe their ears, "Well, if we are in the same relationship, doesn't hurt... as long as we get as much love from you everything will be fine, dear," Scarlett smiled up at the red pimp and kissed his cheek, "Thanks Mon amour," she then turned to Vox and he let out a groan, "Fine... as long as I can have my fun with you," He said and Scarlett kissed his cheek, "Thanks to you too, Mon trèsure," Vox smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist and Alastor wrapped his around her shoulders and neck from behind.

Scarlett let out a giggle before they both kissed her, Vox on the lips and Alastor on the neck but as soon as Vox was done kissing her lips, Alastor took over and kissed her on the lips.

Scarlett was shocked by their actions but was happy to finally have two of the demons she loved close to her... It was a moment she never wanted to end.