Moxxie x fem reader

Requested by @move_pls

~•~•~

"Moxxie! Where are you!?" A voice yelled from the bedroom and Moxxie sighed at his pregnant wife's yelling.

"For the 7th time love, I'm in the kitchen!" The Imp called back as he poured some soup into a bowl.

He went up the stairs and into your shared room to see you reached out your arms to him. "Hug..." she pouted and he sighed. He went up to her, put the bowl on the nightstand, and went for a hug. Moxx held a hand around her and one on her 5 months growing belly. Her arms were around him so it was impossible to get free from it.

"I miss you" Y/n mumbled against his chest and he chuckled "I was only in the mic ten times for what? An hour?"

Y/n looked up from his chest "Your point is?" Moxx sighed and Y/n let go of the hug so he could get the bowl of soup.

He handed it to her and she ate it slowly, not wanna stress herself nor the growing baby. "It's delicious, Moxxie" The male Imp smiled at his wife "I glad you like it... Stuffed already?" He asked when he noticed her holding a hand on her stomach while sighing. She nodded and he took the half-eaten bowl of soup and placed it back onto the nightstand.

"Moxx..."

"Yes, love?"

"How come you chose to marry me? I'm nothing like Millie. She's funny and beautiful. And I'm just..."

"More than enough?" Y/n looked up at Moxxie. He smiled down at her "Y/n, you are beautiful, funny, kind... You never give up, and most of the time... you're very adorable."

Y/n smiled shyly and laid her head on his shoulder. He placed his head over hers "Millie maybe my ex-wife... But who is it now that's in my house?"

"...me"

"And who's pregnant with my child?"

"Me..."

"And who is it that I'm cuddling right now?"

"Me..."

"So who do you think I love more than anything to marry her, move in together, and even start a family together with?"

Y/n smiled up at him "Me."

"Exactly..." he mumbled and leaned closer to give her a kiss on the lips. Y/n closed her eyes as their lips met. "I love you, and only you," Y/n smiled slightly and laid a peck on his cheek
"I love you, too."

~Next day~

Y/n walked into the I.M.P building to see Loona by her desk "Hi, Loona." "Hi old hag," Y/n chuckled and sat a plastic jar/bowl with Loona's favorite food on the desk. "For you." Loona took it and eat it directly, making Y/n smile as she walked to Blitzo's office.

"Blitzo? You in there?" Y/n asked and the door opened to reveal the taller Imp. He smiled when he recognized it was Y/n and hugged her "Y/n! How are you and the little pest doing?"

Y/n laughed and held a hand on her belly "We're both doing fine. I just came by to treat you guys to some food because I guess you've been busy all night. Loona shoved down her food in a second."

Blitzo smiled down at her, admiring her beauty but he shook his head when he heard you calling his name "What?"

"You stared, do I have something on my face?" "No, no. Sorry, don't worry." Y/n smiled and handed him a plastic jar/bowl of food "I maid each of you your favorites." Blitzo took the plastic jar/bowl and ruffled Y/n's hair before he went into his room again... without closing the door.

Y/n looked around when Moxxie walked back to the building from his duties. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" She held up the plastic jar/bowl and set it on the table nearby "I made you all, dinner." Moxxie smiled and hugged his woman. "You're the best wife I ever could have asked for." Y/n smiled when he kissed her cheek.

"And I couldn't have asked for a better husband," the two leaned in and their lips met in a sweet and slow kiss.

Meanwhile, in Blitzo's office, he stared down at the food while hearing their conversation.
Y/n have been his best friends for years, they both started I.M.P together and Y/n was his right hand 'man'. Not only ended her up with dating Moxxie... But Blitzo has loved her all these years without telling her out of fear of losing her. But even so... he lost her to Moxxie.

The Imp walked over to his door to see the two kiss and hold each other close. He bites his lip to hold in his emotions and closed the door.

It scared him, it hurt him. Seeing someone you love so dearly kiss someone else... it hurt so much.

"I'll be there for you... even if I'm not the one making you happy."