Valentino x fem!reader x Vox

Edited: 4th January 2024

•———————📺💙———————•

Valentino's hands roamed Y/n's body as she was just laying there, staring up at the ceiling.

He kissed down her jawline, neck, chest, and lower when he stopped to look at her in concernedly because he didn't feel you move or squirm under him like others used to do when he touched them.

"Y/n." He stated and she looked over at him "Is there a problem, sugar?" Y/n sighed and sat up to lean back against the head of the bed.

"I'm fine, Val. It's just... I'm not in the mood." Valentino sighed and laid down between her legs, head on her stomach.

Y/n slightly smiled down as she began to stroke his head softly. She felt Valentino relax and he let his full body weight on the girl. "Are you coming to the restaurant today?"

"Yes, baby." He said tiredly and Y/n smiled.

☾ ☼ ☽

Time passes. Vox and Y/n were walking away from the restaurant after Valentino... didn't show... again.

Y/n had her head down when they arrived back at the studio. She immediately walked into Val's office to see him on the sofa with a cigarette in hand.

Vox growled and stood beside Y/n. Val looked at the sad Y/n and then at the glaring Vox.

"We need to talk, Val." He said in a low voice and Valentino sighed and swiftly stood up before he walked out of the room with Vox behind him.

Y/n tried to follow them when Vox stopped her "Stay in here, love. This is something me and Val need to discuss." He said and Y/n sighed "'kay." She said and walked to sit on the couch.

She laid down and closed her eyes to take a nap but that was impossible when she heard Vox and Val argue with each other in the other room.

She frowned and walked over to the door and opened it just so slightly so she could peak outside.

"—For fuck's sake, Val! Are you even listening? It's not that fucking hard, you know?!"

"No, you shut the fuck up and listen, Vox! This is ridiculous... I don't even know what we're fighting over!"

"Are you kidding me?! You spent a whole week bitching about how busy I was—"

"I didn't bitch about shit!"

"Shut up! I made time for you! I even rescheduled a damn business meeting for it!!! But Y/n and I ended up waited two hours at the restaurant when you didn't show, like an idiot! Where the hell were you!"

"That's it? I forgot about the dinner, big deal! So what? It ain't like you haven't waited before... So cut the drama."

"You still have the nerve...?" Vox mumbled and Valentino snapped a finger in his face

"I said, you better cut it out now before you really piss me off." Valentino stood up with his back straight and held his arms on his hips.

"Are you done with this shit, Voxxy?"

"Damn it," Vox mumbled. Y/n slowly made her way over and held a hand on Vox's shoulder as he stopped trembling. But he still glared at Valentino. "I'm gonna ask you one more—" Vox cut him off

"Yeah! I'm done! And you know what? To Hell with that! I-It was such a waste of our time! Our time... waisted! We should be used to that, shouldn't we, Val? Don't you think so? Because that's what it means to be with you... a fucking waste of time."

"Vox," Y/n said in a whisper. Wanting to calm the demon down but she didn't know how.

Vox ignored her and continued, "And after all these years of being your waste of time. How could we forget that? I'll just keep that in mind from now on so that we can avoid this... palaver."

"Vox, please, stop," Y/n whispered but he still ignored her.

Valentino narrowed his eyes at the television demon and bit his lip "You..."

"V-Val?" Y/n asked and he burst out in anger

"FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Y/n backed away, feeling tears form in the corner of her eyes. Val turned to Vox again.

"I'm fucking done with you both! It's over! You fuckin' hear me?! Worthless bitch! Fuck you...! Get the hell out of here..."

"I-I didn't mean—"

"Fuck off, Vox."

"Val, please..." Y/n tried to touch his arm but he slapped her across the face and yelled, "LEAVE!"

Vox stared in shock and tried to walk over to Y/n but she flinched at his movement towards her, he immediately stopped and glared up at Valentino "Well, fuck you too! As if I care!" Vox yelled, walking over to the door.

They heard a sniffle and looked over at Y/n who was curled up on the floor, crying. Val then realized what he did... regret filled his mind as the rage subsided.

He crouch down to hug her but she backed away quickly, scared to be touched.

He gave her a sad expression and Vox noticed it, he sighed and turned to the other two, "Listen, Val... What I said—"

Valentino turned to Vox "What? Expectin' me to smash your damn screen in again? Forget it. I ain't gonna repeat myself, Vox. I'm done with you... Just fuck off."

Vox slowly opened the door and stepped outside, leaving Y/n with Val.

Valentino looked hurt and turned to Y/n
"Y/n I—"

"You promised." She whispered.

"What?"

"You promised you would come today. And you promised me to never hurt us" Y/n said as she tried to wipe away her tears.

"I know, baby. I'm very sorry for... everything. Please forgive me." Y/n stood up, body trembling as she stood in front of him.

"You... have had your chances... It's like you said, Valentino. It's over." She said and walked towards the door and out of the building.

Leaving a regretful Valentino behind.