Alastor x overlord fem!reader (Pt.1)

Requested by AllisonTart 
Words: 1247
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was known as the melody demon.
If she's in your area, you better hide.

She was currently taking a strive towards the hotel where she lived when she heard some familiar voices. As she softly sang one of her songs, she changed direction and walked towards the voices who she recognized as the overlords' Vox and Alastor.

She sighed and twirls her staff before she pointed it toward the two men. An opera scream was heard and a pressure field was made between the two overlords.

They turned to Y/n and she smiled at them "Are you boys done fighting or do I have to call someone to learn you both a lesson about how to behave?" Vox rolled his eyes and smirked at the melody demon. He walked up to her and we leaned over her "You know Y/n— Hey!" Vox yelled at The Radio Demon who shoved him away from Y/n. Alastor narrowed his eyes at him "Didn't your mother teach you some matters, be a gentleman, not an idiot." Vox growled at the demon before him and Y/n sighed.

"Men." She rolled her eyes and walked away towards the hotel. Alastor and Vox watched her walk away, admitting her ever-so-perfect self. She's an angel in their eyes and they wouldn't give her up for anything.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n sighed and laid herself on the bed. She stared up at the ceiling and thought back to the man she has loved now for so long, Alastor.

She sighed as she reminded herself that he may not be returning her feelings and covered herself in a blanket.

*knock! Knock*

Y/n sat up and looked towards the door "Who is it?"

"Charlie."

"Come in, Charlie. I need your help anyways." The door opened and Charlie smiled at her friend "I was just checking you up. You looked so down when you arrived back that I thought you had forgotten your favorite song or something again. But you said you needed help?" Y/n giggled, remembering the time some months ago.

"Well it could have been that, but this is more of a... love problem?" Charlie's eyes turned star-formed and made her comfortable as she sat beside her friend. "I'm all ears."

Y/n giggled and sighed "Well... There's this person I have liked for some time now and... we've been friends for a very long time and I'm too scared of telling him how I feel about him. I don't want to ruin the friendship we have..."

"Well... I think you should go for it. And whoever this person is... they should be very happy to have you falling for them and even happy to have you in their lives." Y/n smiled at Charlie and held out her arms. Charlie quickly hugged the overlord, nuzzling her face in Y/n's chest.

"You're like an older sister to me. And I hope you know that I and everybody else will be here if you need anything." Y/n smiled and played with the princess's hair.

"Thank you, Charlie. For everything."

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n was searching through the hotel to find Alastor but he was nowhere to be found. She asked Angel and Husk what was by the bar.

"Sorry, toots. We haven't seen him today."

"Not at all?"

"Nope." Angel said, popping the 'p'.
Y/n sighed and walked towards the door to feel a weight on her shoulders and someone hug her head. Y/n glanced to her right shoulder to see Niffty smile down at her.

"Hi, Y/n! What are you doing?"

"Hi dear. I'm looking for Alastor... have you seen him by any chance?"

"I see him every day."

"I mean today, Niffty" Y/n giggled and Niffty jumped down to the ground "He said he was meeting up with someone." Y/n's heart sank "Did he say who?"

"I think their name was Vox?" Y/n stared in thin air "Oh no." She whispered and ran out of the hotel, leaving a confused Niffty that looked back at Angel and Husk "Did I say something wrong?" The two men shrugged.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n was now running.
Her friends were fighting again.
She was always the peacemaker between the two overlords. She was tired of it but she will never stop serving peace between them as long as none of them die... again.

The melody demon came to a stop when she saw the two demons. Not only arguing. But they were in a physical fight. Y/n held onto her staff tightly and tried to use her powers to stop it.
She screamed at them to stop but they ignored her.
She tried to push them away from each other but it didn't work.

Y/n groaned in frustration and used her staff to create a force field based on sound. When someone touches the force field walls. A wave of different types of tones is released which can make a person go deaf.

Y/n then ran between the two and was about to use her powers to stop Alastor from hitting Vox when her staff just gave up. Its glow faded and the eye on her microphone closed. She looked up to just get hit by Alastor's powerful hit.

Which send her flying and she slammed against the force field that was slowly fading.

Alastor and Vox stopped their fight and ran over to the other overlord. Alastor cradled Y/n in his arms and carefully petted a hand on her cheek to try and wake her up. Vox tried to help by picking you up but Alastor held you closer and glared up at the television demon.

Vox saw the worry in the Radio Demon's eyes and sighed. He knew he has lost the argument and walked away. Hoping he could wake her up.

"Al...astor?" Alastor looked back down at Y/n that slowly opened her e/c eyes. He smiled sadly and closed his eyes. "I'm so sorry for all this, my dear. I hurt you and I—" Y/n held a hand on his cheek and he opened his eyes to see her smile sweetly at him.

"I know the hit was for Vox—" Y/n said and hissed when she felt a stinging feeling on her side. Alastor rolled up her shirt a bit to see a deep cut. He quickly tried to stop the blood when he felt a hand on his own.

He looked up to see it was his friend, Rosie. She smiled down at him and started to treat Y/n's wound "Thank you, Rosie." Y/n whispered and the demon smiled at Y/n "Don't sweat it, sweetie."

Alastor turned to look down at Y/n and she held a hand on his cheek again. He leaned against her tough and held his hand over hers. "I love you." Y/n whispered and Alastor smiled big "I love you, too." The two leaned closer and their lips met.

Y/n soon had to part their lips when she felt Rosie begin to wrap a bandage around her.
Alastor smiled sweetly down at Y/n as he helped him to sit up.

"I will never hurt you again." Y/n smiled at him and Rosie gave Alastair a glare "Good. Because if you do. You have to deal with me and the girls." Y/n giggled and hugged Rosie as a thank you.

She looked back at Alastor to see his sweatdrop. Y/n smiled, she couldn't be happier than she is at this right moment.