Velvet x male!reader

Requested by @Deceptibot404

Edited: 4th January 2024

~•~•~

Being a guard to Lucifer was not always easy. Sometimes you got yelled at, sometimes you even got abused by Lucifer himself, but those days is only when he's frustrated and you ask him yourself to take his anger out on you.
You have known Lucifer for about 3 years now and today, he had guests over. Three overlords were known as the VVV overlords.

Lucifer was talking to you while sitting at the big table when a knock was heard and Lucifer ordered you to open and so you did.

You opened the door to let the three inside the room. Valentino walked in first and after him, walked Vox and then Velvet. You smirked at her as she walked past with her cellphone in hand. She saw you in the reflection on her phone screen and glanced back at you with the same smile.

She sat down beside Vox at the table and they all had their conversation with Lucifer.

Through the whole meeting, Y/n couldn't let his eyes off of the overlord. She was just too beautiful to be true. She is really like a happy doll but everyone knew what powers she had and how creepy she can really be. It made Y/n not scared. It made him want her even more.

"—/n... Y/n!" The man looked at Lucifer "Yes, sir?"

"Stop spacing out. Go and get the maids and tell them to begin with dinner."

"Yes, of course." Y/n walked towards the door, not before sending a wink at Velvet. Valentino noticed this and smirked. He then turned to Lucifer "Your majesty. I have a little request."

"What request?"

"It's about your little... guard." Lucifer looked at Valentino with a slight glare

"Go on."

"Well... I can tell that he's a very strong young man, and I would like him to work for Velvet for a short while. She's an overlord sure, but she always gets herself in trouble, and sometimes none of us have time to help her. We would be very thankful, your majesty." Lucifer turned to Velvet and she nodded slowly but her smile never left her lips.

It was hard not to smile when someone she liked were gonna be her 'guard'.

"One week. One week and he'll get back here. Understood?"

"Yes, of course, your majesty." Velvet said and a knock echoed through the room "Come in!" The door opened and Y/n walked inside "Dinner is ready, sir. Should I ask them to place it in the dining room?"

"Yes, thank you, Y/n. Oh, and one more thing... From next week. You'll be guarding Velvet around. Never leave her side and keep her safe from everything that can harm her, understood?" Y/n forced himself to keep a poker face "Yes, sir. I understand."

~•~

It's the first day of Y/n guarding the overlord around Hell. It was early in the morning and she has already been in 2 arguments and has caused trouble more than once.

Y/n then suddenly felt someone grab his arm and hug it tightly. He looked down to see Velvel hugging his arm tightly, she smiled up at him "Miss, I have to ask you to let go."

"Why?" She asked and Y/n smirked "Because. I'm only a guard. And I don't think your admires would like to have you hugging me"

"Why thank you for thinking I have admires but trust me, sweetheart. I don't."

"Hmm, I don't believe you on that. And I don't think, I know you have."

"Really? And how do you know that?" She smirked up at him.

"Because... I can't get my eyes off of you. You're stunning. You're funny. You're adorable." Velvet and Y/n walked into a dark alley and Y/n slowly pressed Velvet to the cold stone wall. "You know what it sounds like?" Velvet hugged Y/n around the neck. "What?"

"It sounds like you have fallen for me." Y/n smirked and looked at her lips "Then maybe I have." He said and pressed his lips onto hers. She immediately kissed back, her fingers tangling around in his h/c hair.

They parted and Velvet looked into Y/n's e/c eyes with her white irises and red sclerae.

"Maybe not good or safe for me to say this but... I love you, Velvet." Y/n said while smirking. "I love you too, Y/n." She whispered and slammed her lips onto his again. She soon pulled away and they touched foreheads.

"This week will be the best week ever."