Alastor x mermaid!reader

Requested by @Olivia_R2021

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"This has to be one of Charlie's worst ideas so far" Alastor mumbled as he was laying on a bench on the big yacht. Angel were laughing and making fun of Alastor's seasick expression, Husk we're drinking while looking out at the sea, Charlie, Vaggie, and Niffty tried to make Alastor feel better.

He soon sat up, "Hou should go back to your room and rest, Al," Charlie said and the man stood up to walk inside. Vaggie sighed at the hopeless man, she couldn't believe that the great Radio Demon, was seasick.

☾ ☼ ☽

Alastor arrived at his cabin and walked over to the window, about to close the curtains when he saw something in the water. He looked down at the water to see something or... someone look up at him and make eye contact.

But their contact were short cut off when the creature swam away. Alastor blinked at their mermaid tail. He then shook his head. "No, no, they're just a fairy tail, they don't exist. You're going crazy, Alastor," he told himself and closed the curtains and then laid down on his bed. Slightly feeling how the boat swayed with the waves.

☾ ☼ ☽

It was nighttime and Alastor were up to get some fresh air. He stood by the boats railing when he saw the same creature look up from the water. He leaned over the railing slightly but didn't realize it was slippy before he felt himself fall over and watched in slight mini fear as he fell off the yacht.

He felt his body sink until he felt himself being dragged what he hopefully things is upwards.
He soon felt his body being laid down on something soft... sand. He was back to shore.

"Hey... wake up," Alastor coughed up some water and slightly sat up. He felt someone hold the back of his neck for support as he laid back down in the sand. He opened his eyes to blurry see someone beside him. He blinked some more and his eyes focused on the person.

They had h/l h/c hair with beautiful s/c skin and shiny e/c eyes. They were shirtless but had some shells like it was a bra or a bikini top.

They smiled at him, "Oh thank Lucifer, you're awake. How are you feeling?"

"I-I'm fine, did you... save me?"

They nodded, "Yeah, I saw you fall from that boat and brought you here, the name's Y/n, by the way," they said and held out her arm for a shake. Alastor smiled and shook it, their hand were so soft, "Alastor, pleasure to meet you, my dear. And thanks again for saving me,"

"Well it was my pleasure. It's fun to meet someone else other then ocean creatures and other mermaids sometimes..."

"What?" Alastor asked and Y/n pointed at their tail where two legs should have been. "I'm a mermaid, believe it or not," Alastor looked down at their mermaid tail and watched as water surrounded it. "I thought mermaids only existed in fairy tails,"

"Well, in fairy tails for kids, mermaids are harmless creatures who lives in the ocean. But reality, it's not quite like that. Mermaids get haunted everyday because of our tails, shining hair and voices... It's not some ocean paradise," they said and Alastor brought a hand to rise their face up.

"I'm sorry to hear that, dear..." Y/n smiled and felt their ear ringing. They sighed, "I have to go," Y/n whispered and Alastor grabbed their hand. "Why?"

"My father is looking for me... He's the king of our people and... I'm next to the throne..." Alastor gently grabbed their chin. "But you don't want that?"

"I...I wanna be free... I hate be royalty. Can't do anything without people telling you what to do or where to be," They said as they felt their ear ringing again and they moved more under the water. Alastor stood up, "Meet me here tomorrow at sunset, I wanna get to know you more,"

Y/n smiled at him and nodded. "I'll be here," was all they said before disappearing in the deep water.

Alastor sighed with a big smile. He closed his eyes and snapped his fingers and a second later, he was back on the yacht. He looked over at the sea to see Y/n smiling and waving him goodbye before completely disappear from his sight, Alastor chuckled, 'I'll see you tomorrow, Y/n dear,'