Blitzø x short human!reader x Stolas

Requested by @kittylove32

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n opened their eyes slowly. They sat up on the bed and looked around to see they were laying on a king sized bed... Alone.

Y/n slowly crawled out of the bed and walked over to the balcony to see it was night but... it was different... the moon didn't look like it used to look. 'Where am I?' They asked mentally and looked out to the horizon to see a city and a sign saying, "Imp City"

Y/n's eyes widened. They looked down at their hands and walked back inside of the room and stood in front of the mirror. They looked at themselves and sighed in relief when they saw they were still human.

"Okay... don't panic Y/n, you're just... a human in hell... Who am I kidding, can it be worse-?" They asked themselves when they heard voices coming from outside.

Y/n quickly sprinted over to the bed and laid down under the covers to fake that they're asleep just in time for the people outside to walk inside. "I'm telling you, they wouldn't like for you to just fail her wherever you are,"

"Oh Blitzy~ You know I can't get enough of one round~"

Y/n blushed at their conversation and slowly moved to change "sleeping" position which caught the attention of the two still unknown people, one of them being called Blitzy by the other.

'I'm in hell, still human though... I'm in a palace... king sized bed... one of them are called the other Blitzy-Wait... that can't be...' Y/n's thoughts were cut off when they felt someone shake their shoulder.

Y/n played like they just woke up by groaning while slowly open their eyes and turn to who just shook their shoulder to see a very lanky jester-like imp with a pointed tail who conversely has wide-proportioned hands, pointed feet with a boot-like heel, and a narrow head with curved horns.
His eyes have black lines running down the eyelids and his sclera is yellow with a red iris.

Y/n remembers him from somewhere, but where?
Y/n frowned at him like she would if she really got woken up, "You have exactly 3 seconds to tell my why you just woke me up,"

"Because it's morning and you should be awake,"

"Ah, interesting, I didn't know you wanted to die today,"

"Y/n, you can't kill me,"

"It's too late, I've already decided how," They said and covered themselves with the covers but they were soon removed once again as Y/n felt someone kiss their forehead.

They looked up to see it was an owl demon... he is very tall, with an owlish beak and two pairs of narrow red eyes with no visible irises or pupils... He also has blue and dark blue feathers with white and gray accents and he has also a tail of blue feathers with darker blue tips that reach his feet, and a lighter gray-blue puff of fur on his chest...

He was very familiar just like the Imp. "Good morning, Y/n dear," Y/n stared up at him as he was about to lean in and kiss them but the Imp yanked Y/n away, "Stolas, I don't think the first they want to do after waken up is to kiss you,"

"You're so cruel to me, Blitzy," Stolas whined and Y/n's eyes widened slightly. 'Hell, palace, owl named Stolas that calls an Imp Blitzy... IM IN HELLUVA BOSS!!? But HOW?!'

"Hello? Y/n? You with us?" Y/n looked at the Imp who was shaking his hand in front of their face and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine..."

"You sure? We woke you up pretty early in the morning and we know you're not so much of a morning person... does your head hurt?"

"Stolas, I'm fine," Y/n said and the owl smiled. He was quite worried and protective of Y/n and Blitzø. Y/n turned to Stolas, "What's the time?"

"5am" Y/n formed a tch mark on their forehead and turned to Blitzø, "You told me I should be awake because it's morning... it's 5 freaking am. I'm so gonna kill you!" Y/'n yelled and began to chase after the Imp, Y/n was about his height, maybe some centimeters smaller so they had a hard time catching up to him.

Blitzo noticed this and made fun of Y/n's height with Stolas chuckling and laughing at their childish argument.

"-Why can't you ever see things from my perspective?!" Y/n suddenly yelled and Stolas to make things funnier for himself and Blitzø, walked over and leans down to Y/n's height.

Y/n crossed their arms, "I hate you, guys," was all they said before Stolas and Blitzø burst out laughing. Stolas suddenly picked them up.
"Y/n dear, don't take it personal, you know we love you... But now, it's time to wake up,"

Everything turned black.

"-ke up,"

"Y/n! Wake up!" Y/n opened their eyes to see their mother beside the bed. "Mom?"

"Oh honey, you scared me so," she said and hugged her child. Y/n looked around, "Where am I?"

"You're in the hospital, honey."

"W-Why? What happened?"

"A car accident, that's what happened-" "Mrs. L/n? Can we have a word?"

"Of course," M/n (mother's name) kissed Y/n's forehead before walking out with the doctor. Leaving Y/n in the hospital bed.
They stared out of the window and up at the moon and smiled as they remembered Stolas last words... "I love you too. Dream or not,"