Millie x reader

Requested by: @8foxesrule8
(I tried my best. And also, Millie and Moxxie are only friends in this)

Y/n - Your name
H/c - Hair color
N/n - Nickname

•———————🔪———————•

Y/n was sitting beside Loona as a meeting was in progress. "Alright, now I know business has been a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here... Moxxie. Now does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming up again?" Blitzo announced and looked at his employees.

"What about... a car wash?" Millie said and Y/n continued, they looked at each other and giggled, Millie had a small unnoticed blush on her cheeks.

"This is hell, Millie, Y/n. No one cares about cars being cleaned here, okay?" Blitzo said and looks to be in thoughts. Then he said, "Ooh, what about a billboard?"

Moxxie rolled his eyes "We can't abort a billboard, sir" Blitzo goes up to him and glared down at the shorter Imp "Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now." He said and pushes Moxxie away. Y/n held in her laugh at the face Moxxie did as he glared at her.

"Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?" Blitzo asked and turns on a TV that shows everyone killing different types of people.

Everyone was watching the TV, while Loona, Y/n, Millie, and Blitzo was eating popcorn. Moxxie sighed at his co-workers and boss.

"I don't need any reminding, sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches." Moxxie said, Millie and Y/n looked at each other and then at Moxxie

"Uh, hey, excuse me. What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, all right? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit!" Blitzo said and Y/n smiled

"People love musicals, sir," she said and smiled brightly, Blitzo smiled at her "Exactly, Y/n. And we're basically doin' a musical... Are you gonna crush my musical theatre dreams like my dad did?" Blitzo said, starting to be more dramatic with his sentences.

Moxxie just looked at his boss with a boring look "Sir—" he got cut off "'Cause right now, all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside."

"Are you trying to crush his dreams, Moxxie?" Millie asked and he glanced at her and sighed.

"I-- What?" Moxxie asked and looked at his co-workers "Don't be rude, Mox." Y/n said and Moxxie glared at her.

"I can't believe you, Moxxie, after I made your an employee of the month!" Blitzo wiped away some fake tears as he holds up an employee of the month plaque with Moxxie's picture on it. Millie and Y/n held their laughter at his face on the picture. Moxxie glared at the two as they burst out laughing.

"Okay, sir! I'm sorry, a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theatre. Nobody actually likes the jingles." Moxxie said and Y/n turned to him with small glare and said "I liked it." He sighed and glared at her for not agreeing with their boss. Millie looked at the two Imps' and sighed.

~ Time skip ~

Y/n quickly walked into her and Millie's home and directly into the kitchen to make each of them a cup of hot chocolate after the long day at work. Millie was right behind her. She smiled sweetly at the sight of her wife humming on a song happily.

She walked over to her and hugged her from behind. "How can you always be so happy, hon?" Millie asked and Y/n sat the cups on the counter and turned to her so she could hug the slightly taller Imp properly. "I guess because I have you," she said and gave a childish and lovable smile.

Millie huffed with a smile and leaned forward to kiss her girlfriend. "Let's watch a movie before we go to bed" she whispered and they parted from the hug. Y/n nodded and handed her the hot chocolate as they walked into the living room.

~ Time skip ~

Millie was rubbing and playing with her sleeping wife's h/c hair as the 2 hours long movie came to an end. Millie yawned and looked down at her love. Even her sleeping face had a happy and childlike smile.

Millie carefully moved her girl's head so she could stand up. The second she was on her feet. She stretched and felt a hand grabs the hem of her shirt. She looked down to see Y/n having now a frown on her face after not feeling any contact from her wife.

Millie quickly picked her up to feel Y/n soften and relax her body. She began to walk up to the bedroom and lays the Imp down. She then lays herself beside Y/n and over the two with the covers.

Millie cuddled up to Y/n, laying Y/n's head close to her chest as she played with her hair once again. She lays a peck on the female's forehead and saw a smile make its way onto her face again. Her tail made its way around Millie that smiled and closed her eyes as she felt sleep take over.

Before she fully fell asleep, she gave a last peck on Y/n's cheek and whispered—

"Love you, N/n"