Arackniss x fem!reader

Requested by @GambleGirlRuna
Words: 777
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

☾7-years-old (living world)☽

The small girl walked over to the lonely boy. He was just sitting on the swing, watching his legs move back and forth slowly. 

"Hi! What's your name?" The boy looked up from his feet and at the girl. His eyes locked with her e/c, "I'm ****," 

Y/n smiled, "I'm Y/n! I love your name and because of that, we're friends now!" She said and took a seat on the swing beside him. He looked at her with a weird look but then back at his feet, smiling a little.

☾14-years-old☽

"What?! You're... son to mafia?!" Y/n asked while sitting on her couch. Her best friend beside her, "Yes... And I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore—" Y/n quickly hugged him and buried her face in his neck. "I don't care what you are... We're still friends" 

"You mean it?"

"Of course. I'll be here, forever and ever, just for you."

☾21-years-old☽

Y/n smelled the flowers in her arms that she got from her boyfriend of 3 years "They're beautiful." The man smiled and took out a ring... Y/n looked at it and nearly dropped everything in her arms.

He kneeled down and held the ring up to her, "I know it's not much... But will you Y/n L/n, become my wife?" Y/n cried as she nodded rapidly. He stood back up and put the ring on her finger before kissing her, his hand on the back of her head to deepen the kiss.

"I'll not let anything happen to you, I promise"

☾28-years-old☽

"I'm... sorry..." The man crouched down to his fiancée's dying body. "No Y/n, I should say sorry."

His father found out about Y/n and didn't have it that his oldest son was going to marry her.

Y/n smiled weakly up at him and cupped one cheek. He held it and leaned into her tough "I'll see you again my love..." he shook his head "Please... don't leave," he said between tears. 

Y/n closed her eyes and her hand dropped from his cheek, "Thank you so much..."

☾In their 30s - 40s, Hell☽

"Give it up for the lovely N/n (nickname)!" Y/n stepped onto the stage and looked over the crowd in the local bar. She looked down at the ring on her finger and kissed it before starting to sing.

On the other side of the bar, three spider demons were drinking together when they heard the voice of an angel.

These demons, were Angel Dust, Molly, and Arackniss. The oldest of them looked over at the woman on stage, she was familiar in a way.  He narrowed his eyes more and eyed her when he saw it... the ring... the same ring he remembers putting on the love of his life.

He stood up, making Molly and Angel confused, "Hey Niss... What's up?" Angel asked and Arackniss felt tears pricking his eyes "I finally found her... Y/n," he whispered, causing his siblings to look at the stage in shock... "That's Y/n?! Niss! Go closer," Molly told him.

"But..."

"No buts... just go. You've been searching after her for years, and now you've finally found her," Molly said once again and pushed him toward the very front of the crowd before she walked back to her twin brother.

Y/n closed her eyes as the song came to an end. She took a deep breath before looking at the applauding and cheering crowd when she locked eyes with a certain black spider... 

She got dismissed off stage and walked backstage. Arackniss walked backstage to see her now tear-stained face "****" He held out his arms and she ran into the six-armed embrace.

"It's Arackniss, my love," he whispered and she hugged him closer "I've missed you so much," Arackniss kissed her head, "And I've missed you too... I can barely believe I've finally found you..." Y/n looked at him to feel her lips being locked with his. She quickly kissed back, not wanting to let go of him ever again.

But due to the lack of oxygen, they parted their lips and heard someone clear their voice from behind. They turned to see the twins, "Molly! Anthony!" Y/n said happily and hugged them.

"Y/n, your beauty shines as always," Molly said and Y/n laughed when suddenly Niss dragged her away from Molly and hugged Y/n close "She's mine, Molly." Molly and Angel laughed at your blushing face and walked off "Have a good day you two!"

"Arackniss..." the spider turned to Y/n "I love you." He smiled and laid a kiss on her ring
"I love you too, more than anything"