Male Octavia x shy reader

Requested by @Azarath_Playz

Octavia's male name - Oliver

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n sighed as she was walking down the stairs of the mansion she lived in together with her little sister, S/n, father, F/n, and grandma, G/n.

She and S/n's mother died after giving birth to S/n. F/n was a caring father and did always what's best for his daughters while his mother, Y/n's, and S/n's grandma were one for traditional shit. She has lived like royalty in her whole life and never let go of the traditions that are a thousand years old.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n walked into the dining room to be met by a hard chest. She stumbled back a bit and was about to slam her head against the wall when the person held the back of her head and brought her closer to his chest.

"Are you alright?" Y/n looked up to see a handsome young male owl. "You're hot—I-I mean; yeah! I-I'm fine." Y/n stuttered and blushed as she shyly looked away.

The male chuckled, making Y/n's heart melt by the echoing sound of his voice.

"I'm Oliver Goetia. Son of Prince Stolas and Princess Stella. You must be Y/n L/n." He said and took her hand close to his mouth. He laid a small kiss onto the back of her hand and she blushed.

"Y-Yeah. Y/n... t-that's me." Oliver snickered and walked past her.

"I'll see you later." He closed the door behind him and Y/n leaned against the wall while she released a loves trucked sigh.

"Y/n! Snap out of it!" Y/n came back to reality when she felt someone slightly slap her cheeks back and forth. She grabbed the hands that were much smaller than her and looked into her sister's eyes "What do you want, S/n?" The 12-year-old girl sighed in relief "Good you're back. Thought I would have lost you forever." Y/n rolled her eyes at her sister's dramatic and looked up at the ceiling "Who was that guy?"

"Oh, Oliver? His family is here for a meeting with all of us. I don't know why though." Y/n looked at her sister and ruffled her hair "Let's go then." Y/n said and walked out of the dining room and towards F/n's office.

S/n watched as her sister practically jumped off towards the office. She knew her sister has fallen for the young male. But S/n can not blame her. He was really handsome and his personality was a real bonus.

Y/n knocked on the big door to hear a "come in" from her father. She and S/n walked in to see F/n and G/n sit beside each other on one couch while, Stolas, Stella, and Oliver on the couch on the opposite side of the coffee table.

"Ah, Y/n, S/n. Good, you're here. Come over and take a seat." F/n said and the two girls took a seat beside each other on the same couch as F/n and G/n.

"Now, why don't I introduce you. This is Stolas and Stella Goetia." Y/n and S/n bowed her head as a welcome and the two adults smiled at the girls.

"And Y/n, this is Oliver. Your fiancé." Y/n and Oliver choked on their own spit and turned to F/n "HUH?!" The two yelled. "Oliver... Manners." Stella scolded in a whisper and G/n glared at Y/n for using such a tone.

"Yes. That's what we wanted to talk about. Y/n, you're coming into an age you should get married and settled down—" G/n said but Y/n stood up and glared at the older woman

"I'm 17!" She yelled. Not caring if she was in front of people other than her family.

"And that's a perfect age to settle down." Y/n's face got red out of anger

"We just met!"

"You have all-time in the world to get to know each other after marriage. You have to realize Y/n, you're nothing until you're married" Y/n glanced over at Oliver. Asking for help but he just looked at her with hurt eyes.

Y/n then looked at Stolas and Stella who stared at her in shock. Y/n sank as she realized she just had an outburst in front of them all. "Excuse me" she whispered and quickly walked out of the office.

F/n glanced down at his mother "I told you to keep that shut, mother."

"She has to learn."

"Yeah. But not this way. I only want what's best for my daughter. And if she's unhappy. I will never forgive myself."

"Um, F/n, why don't we just let them go at their own pace? We can't force them to marry each other if they aren't ready for it yet." "Stolas!" Stella said and he looked at her "You saw and heard the poor girl. She's 17. She has a whole life in front of her. We can't force Oliver and Y/n to marry each other. They have to make that decision themselves."

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n was sitting on her bed while she tried to wipe away her tears. She was so embarrassed and hurt. Embarrassed for yelling in front of their guests. Hurt for what G/n told her.

Flashback
"—You have to realize Y/n, you're nothing until you're married."
Flashback end

A knock was heard and Y/n looked over at the door that slowly opened. In walked Oliver and Y/n were quick to wipe away the tears. "You alright, Y/n?" He asked and she shook her head. "I'm sorry for yelling before." Oliver sat beside her on the bed and held a hand on her shoulder "Don't sweat it. You had your reasons to fight back..."

Silence filled the thin air for a couple of kings before Oliver chose to break the tension.

"If it makes you feel better. I'm not ready for marriage myself... I was hoping my parents would let me chose for my own and not get involved but here we are now." Y/n looked down

"I hate it here. I hate to be in a royal family. Always rules or stupid traditions that you have to follow... Why can't we choose our own paths in life? We're still kids, we should live our lives."

"Yeah... That's where the good news is.."

"W-What good news?"

"Our fathers' were against this arranged marriage from the beginning. Mother and G/n have been under all these decisions all along and our fathers have now told them to let us be."

"You mean..."

"We can take this relationship at a slow pace and start over." He said and smiled down at Y/n that smiled back up at him.

He held out his hand for her to shake and so she did

"Oliver."

"Y-Y/n."

☾ ☼ ☽

The two stayed in Y/n's room for hours talking and laughing. Oliver then reminded of something he smirked over.

"W-What's with the smirk?" Y/n stuttered and Oliver looked at her "In the dining room. Did you really mean what you said?"

"A-About what?" Y/n knew what she said, but she was hoping he had forgotten about that. Apparently, he hasn't.

"You think I'm hot?" Y/n's face flushed red and Oliver chuckled. "S-So what if I do?" She said and looked away.

Oliver held Y/n's chin so she looked at him "Then I'll tell you that you're adorable and really beautiful."