Alastor x fem!OC Pt.2

Requested by @Bxnny_koo
OC owner: @Bxnny_koo

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Jade!" Angel yelled and ran over to the fallen angel who were sitting on the couch in the lobby, trying to get some piece and quiet but seems like that will have to wait.

"What are you doing, darling?" Angel hugged her and the confused Jade hugged back when suddenly Vaggie came running inside with her weapon.

"What did you do this time?" She whispered to Angel who parted from the hug and laid his head on her shoulder. "I talked about work," Jade sighed and looked over at Vaggie who were yelling at the spider for talking such dirty talk from before. Jade and Angel just sat there, listening to her complains.

☾ ☼ ☽

The day was soon over and everyone were doing their thing. Jade were on the balcony, looking out of her home and couldn't help but to sing out and do some wash steps.
She then spins and gets caught in the arms of Alastor who smirked down at her as they both began to dance around on the balcony together while Jade were singing.

What they didn't know, was that the others were by the door, watching the two having their time.

Charlie, Vaggie, Niffty, Husk, and Angel Dust. They were all shocked and stunned by Jade's voice and never would've thought she was into things like this.

The song came to an end and so does the dance. Jade and Alastor bowed at each other and that's when Jade noticed the others and froze.

"What are you guys doing here?" "We heard something come from the balcony so we all went to check and... we find you and Alastor dance and sing,"

"You're incredibly, Jade. Where and when did you learned to sing?"

"I haven't learned myself anything, my singing voice is just something I have had since I was a kid. Nothing special,"

"Nothing special?! Jade, toots, do you know, how much money you could get from just singing on stage for these horny fuckers down there," Angel asked and pointed at the ground where a bunch of demons and sinners were walking passed the hotel.

"Angel, don't get her into things you would do, Jade is smarter than that," Alastor said and Jade chuckled. "Sorry, darling. But I already have someone who would fight the one and only Lucifer to just hear me sing one last time," Jade said and smiled at Alastor who smiled back.

He had told her plenty of times since he discovered her hidden talent that he would fight anything and anyone who would come in between him and Jade.

"Oh? And who is that?"

"You're looking at him, Moonlight," Jade said to Vaggie who sighed but then smiled at them.
Charlie and Niffty noticed that Jade were holding her hands behind her back and also noticed that one of Alastor's hands were taken so she assumed they were holding hands.

They smile and Niffty giggled. Husk looked at Alastor, "You better take care of her, Al!"'Jade smiled towards Husk and so did Alastor who turned towards him. "With my policy written, with my powers I shall promise... to never hurt Jade, not ever,"