Striker x Alastor's sister!reader Pt.2

Requested by AllisonTart

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Y/n helped the family and picked up another pumpkin and walked over to the truck when she heard something crash from upstairs.

She looked at the room Striker was staying in and went insides to see if he was there or alright.

Y/n looked at Millie who heard it too and the two went inside the house, up the stairs, and over to the room where movements could be heard from. Y/n slowly opened the door a bit more to look inside and what she saw was shocking her.

Striker had his back towards them as he held Moxxie to his chest, hand over his mouth to stop him from breathing.

Y/n pointed at his back and nodded at Millie. She immediately attacked him. Striker pressed his back against the wall hard, causing Millie to get hurt and fall to the floor.

Striker smirked down at the two small Imps when he felt himself being pushed against the wall harshly. Causing him to groan. He looked up to see nothing but then he looked at the wall beside him and noticed a familiar shadow.

He let out an annoying sigh when Y/n walked over, "I forgot, you're the sister of that radio freak."

"Give up Striker... why are you even doing this."

"Oh, this is not over, baby." He said and Y/n felt a feeling of pain flow in her arm. She looked down to see his tail was wrapped around a knife, he had stabbed her side of her arm.

Y/n held the wound and tried to stop the bleeding with her shirt. She looked at Striker and noticed his eyes, they didn't hold hate... they held sadness.

Y/n shook her head slowly and ran over to Millie and Moxxie to see if they were alright, but her head disappointed her as she started to feel the dizziness out of blood loss.
She passed out.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and saw her arm. It was bandaged but she then noticed her surroundings to see she was in a basement. Millie was sitting in the middle of the floor, trying to remove something from her leg which Y/n recognized as a foothold trap.

Y/n sat up slowly and Millie looked at her. "Are you alright, Y/n?" She nodded, "I'm fine, Mills. But you should worry about yourself." She said and looked at her leg, Millie huffed and clenched her hands as Y/n tried to help her get it off of her.

When they succeeded. Y/n cleaned it up and wired a bandage around her leg. "Your brother will not be happy when he sees your wound." Y/n sighed "Yeah..." Millie noticed her sadness and held up her by caressing her cheeks, "Y/n. I'm sorry about Striker... I know you liked him."

Y/n sighed and smiled at her, "Don't worry Mills... *looks down* I've had worse."