Sick Alastor x reader

Requested by @BrooklynRomer
Words: 847
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n opened the door to her home to get tackled in a hug by her daughter. The two giggled and Y/n ruffled her 10-year-old child's hair. "Where's Alastor?" D/n pointed towards the stairs "He hasn't been out of the room all day," she spoke

"All day, huh? Maybe— Wait, all day? Have you been eating anything today, sweetie?" D/n shook her head and Y/n growled "Oh, that man will get what he deserves. D/n, I'll be right back. Momma is gonna beat some ass and I'll be right back to make you a big meal."

"Okay!" D/n said happily and skipped back to the living room.

Y/n walked up the stairs and rolled up her sleeves "Alastor! Where the fuck are you!?" Y/n walked into the room to see Alastor sleeping on the bed. She growled and walked over to his side.

"Alastor..." she said sweetly and shook his shoulder. He soon woke up and looked up at his wife "Hi dear." He said, his voice cracking.

Y/n stood back up and crossed her arms, frowning angrily "Did you forget to feed my daughter?"

"What's the time?"

"9."

"Then I'll make her some--"

"PM," Y/n continued and Alastor stared in shock "Oh shit." He mumbled and quickly stood up but fell back down.

He held his head and Y/n unfolded her arms, frown gone, "Are you okay, honey?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Alastor said and stood up but slowly this time.

He wobbled over to the door but got stopped by Y/n, "Alastor, you're not fine." She said and felt his forehead just shove her hand away, "You have a fever. Get back in bed."

"First you want me up from bed. Now you want me back onto the bed. I think you need to make a choice darling." Alastor smirked and Y/n rolled her eyes, "Again, you have a fever. Get back onto the bed and I'll bring you some soup."

"Thanks, dear."

☾ ☼ ☽

"Momma? Where's Al?" Y/n looked at her daughter. Alastor is not her biological father. That man left when D/n was only a newborn. When Alastor entered their lives, D/n saw him as her father but she only calls him, dad when she was in the mood.

"He's having a fever, sweetie. I'm making some soup for him... Oh, and here's your food," Y/n said and set a plate with f/f (Favorite food) on the table.

D/n cheered a little and quickly sat on a chair and began to eat her mom's homemade food. Y/n giggled at her daughter's behavior and went to bring the soup up to Alastor.

She knocked on the door and opened it to see Alastor in bed again. She walked over and set the bowl of soup on the nightstand. "Hon? Wake up." Y/n shook his shoulder and he woke up. Alastor smiled up at her and sat up. Y/n handed him the bowl and he slightly pouted. 

"What now?" Y/n sighed and Alastor looked away "Nothing. Just... I don't have the energy to eat," Y/n rolled her eyes and held out a spoon for him. He smiled and happily ate the soup.

"The great Radio Demon is being babied by his wife. People would say this is pathetic if they saw you now. Especially Vox." Y/n snickered at the change of mood her husband had. From a happy expression to one with eyes narrowed and a faded smile.

"I'm joking, dear. Don't take it seriously." She said and softly kissed the top of his head and handed him the bowl, "Here. I need to look after D/n for a bit. I'll be back soon." Alastor smiled and held a hand on her cheek, "Why are you so perfect? You're taking care of your daughter, working a full-time job, and then taking care of me... You're amazing." Y/n smiled and leaned into his tough.

"Well... Someone has to be the adult around here." She joked and was about to walk out of the room when she saw D/n by the doorway.

"Momma! Dad! I wanna cuddle," D/n said in more of a demanding voice and Y/n looked skeptical at the idea "I don't know, sweetie. He has a cold and you can catch it," D/n pouted and looked down, "I don't care! I wanna cuddle!" She said and began to crawl up onto the bed and over to Alastor.

The man smiled and hugged his wife's daughter. "I wouldn't mind cuddling," he said and Y/n sighed "Fine. Scoot over sweetie." Y/n said and cuddled up to her daughter's other side so she was between the two adults.

"I love you both," D/n said and smiled up at the adults. Y/n smiled back and kissed the top of her daughter's head. "And we love you."

D/n closed her eyes and snuggled closer to Alastor. He put the bowl on the nightstand before playing with her short hair. Y/n kissed Alastor's cheek and looked into his red eyes, "I love you, Alastor."

"I love you too, darling. Thank you for everything."