Angel Dust x preg!reader x Valentino

Requested by @undynegirl386

TW: Yandere vibes, Blood

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"I'm home!"

"Welcome back, darling!" Y/n said as she approached her husband, "Angel is in the living room, dinner is ready in a moment," "Shouldn't you be relaxing? The baby is about to be born in a few weeks," "Why I can't let my perfect husbands to go hungry, now can I?" She asked and send a sweet smile to him.

Valentino smiled and walked into the living room to see Angel asleep on the couch. Val chuckled, "Angel cakes~ wake up," Angel groaned and opened his eyes slowly to be meet by Val. He smiled, "Welcome home, Val." "You missed work today, I was very frustrated today, Angel," Val growled and Angel sighed.

"I know, but I couldn't leave out baby here all by herself, what if the baby comes early or anyone tries to hurt her? We wouldn't want that, so we, Val?" Angel said, his voice changing a bit and Val shook his head. "Of course not,"

"Boys! Dinner!" The two men walked into the kitchen to see the table filled with delicious food and Angle quickly took a seat and began to eat.

Y/n giggled at his childish behavior and didn't notice when she slipped with the knife and cut her finger. She whined in pain and dropped the knife. "Baby? What happened," Val and Angel asked as both approached her. "I slipped and cut my finger... it hurts," Y/n said as she began to cry. The hormones was getting worse when she felt hurt in any sort of way and she always started to cry. "Angel, get the first aid kit," Val said and Angle quickly sprinted to the bathroom to get it.

"Shhh, it's okay darling, you're okay," he said and laid kisses all over Y/n's face. Which made her smile slightly through her tears.
"Let me patch you up, baby," Y/n nodded and turned o Valentino, "Val, can you be a dear and clean up the desk?"

Valentino kissed her lips and nodded. "Of course," he said and grabbed some water and paper and cleaned it away.
After Y/n got patched up, she stood up to seeVal take out some sort of spray bottle and she tilted her head. "Darling? What's that?" "Hm? Oh, this? It's to clean the blood up,"

"But... I can't see anymore blood, Val, how—"

"Actually, the blood is still there, come here and I'll show you, Angel, may you assist me?"

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n stood now between her two husbands and watched as Valentino sprayed the so called Lumimol on the counter where the blood was. "Next, Angel, be a dear and turn off the lights. I know you don't like the dark, baby, but just hold onto me and nothing will hurt you," Y/n did as she was told and held onto Valentino as Angle turned off the lights.

It was pitch dark in the room until Val turned on a black light, "If we hold this over where the blood was, you can still see the blood stains." Angel turned on the lights once more and showed a bottle that he had in his hand.

"This is called Hydrogen peroxide,"

"What's that?" Y/n asked and he smirked at her question, "Well first, we sprinkle it over the blood. Then we take a hand towel and rub it in real good..."

"Now, baby, hold onto me and Angle cakes will turn the light off again," Val said and Angel walked over to the light switched and turned it off. Val turned on the black light and held it over the counter. "The blood is now completely gone," Angel turned back on the lights and Y/n stared in amazement. "Wow! That's amazing! You two are truly clever! You guys just have used this technique a lot to know the whole process of it," She said happily while Val and Angel glanced at each other and smirked, "Oh you have no idea, sweetheart,"