𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟕

"𝐁𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠."

The next day after the hero party I don't even know how I ended up with my pyjamas and my hair being a mess , I was smelling like a man and WHERE THE FUCK DID MY GUN WENT? I looked beside me and saw Jo snoring and he was holding my hand pulling me.

I let myself sleep a little bit more but Jo was massaging my back and he was slightly hitting me so I didn't sleep. Instead I stayed on my bed and I checked the weather and it was fucking raining but not really but still it was raining.

The door was opened and revealed May who was wearing her uniform for work. She waved at me and she opened the windows letting all the cold hitting me and Jo along with her "good morning. It's late but it's alright. I have cooked for you your favourite omelette and for Jo I got him the raspberries and strawberries." And with that she blew kisses leaving my room. I started shaking Jo's shoulders and he was mumbling. Well I think he won't wake up. I tried to stand up but he held me back "Yn we need to talk"

I raised an eyebrow thinking that he was dreaming but in fact he wasn't. He just woke up "I am being serious." I changed my mind and I didn't stand up from my bed. I rolled beside him and I got under the covers because it was cold.

"What the fuck was that gun doing yesterday inside your bra?" He asked and my lips formed a line and I soon turned red. Boy. Stop. I am scared , ok? I laid on my back and I rolled my eyes.

"In case something happened. I wasn't going to let my guard down like I did before with my asshole uncle. You never know what might happen and what if he escapes? I am really scared." I straightforward said looking at him with a tired look and he was actually speechless because I was honest with him and I told him the truth.

"You know nothing of this is going to happen." You think so? I am so traumatised I don't know what's going on with me. I laughed with what he said "you never know-I just don't want to let my guard down." I turned my gaze on my left hand staring at my burnt wrist.

I showed it to Jo and I chuckled "you know the story behind my wrist , don't you?" he only nodded and he hugged me. Oh you realised that I am being right? Why hugging me all of sudden...

"Look sorry. I am worried about you after what happened with your uncle. You and I haven't really talked and I was the one who took care of you when Dynamight brought you back home. I saw the gun and I was upset and terrified with the sight of it. I know he hurt you but you can't carry a gun with you for the rest of your life just in case someone attacks you."'yes he is right. No of course and I can't carry with me for the rest of my life a fucking gun but I won't be a hero forever.

"And tell me and be honest with me...why don't you open up to me? Why do you think that I am pressing you when you know at the first place that I love you and want to help you?" Is that even a question? He slept with me on purpose so we can start now a deep conversation? God.

"Jo is that even a question? You are always pressing and pressing me telling what the fuck is bothering me and if I don't tell you , you yell at me or even slap me! However on the other hand you are a nice guy who is caring but when it comes to me , about what bothers me you turn-you remind me my mom , ok? And I am fucking scared and I end up opening up to you even if I don't want to. Why can't you understand that?" Lord who thought that I was going to actually tell him that? I could never.

I turned my back and faced him who was actually speechless and he was staring me. What? Didn't he realise what he was doing to me? "I-I always wanted to help you and I didn't know you actually feel like that. You never told me."

"Yes I never told you , you idiot because I can't. You know everything about me and you still yell and slap me when I am not opening up to you. I am forced venting to you and when I am doing it I feel horrible but I am trying to ignore my feelings." Wow I said enough for today. Well examining his face he looked mad with me and not with himself.