𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

❝𝘉𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘦, 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘦, 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘦, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦? 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘺𝘱𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘮𝘦

-𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
───

"So where JJ room finna be?" Kameron asked as he watched Simone try to build a pink bassinet.

"Two. One at his and one here." Simone shrugged not knowing what to tell Kameron. She wasn't sure what to tell herself either seeing that co-parenting was going to be harder than she thought.

"Do his ass even know how to build a bassinetfor a baby?"

"You see me doing it don't you? If I can then he definitely can." Simone nodded her head as she stood up to look at the cradle, only for it to disassemble again.

Simone smacked her lips. "I give up, I'm not doing this."

"Girl look at the damn instructions!" Maimai put the paper in front of her face making her swipe it away. "I did! That shit is rigged."

"Maimai girl we've been doing this for 2 hours and everytime each one of us did it it fell apart." Celeste complained snatching the paper from her and crumbling it up.

"Leste can you ask your mom if she can help us." Simone whined kicking the parts of the cradle towards the side.

"My mom don't know shit about building anything either." Celeste shrugged. Simone shrugged thinking about the last option there was. She didn't want to do it but the cradle was going to have to be built anyway.

A'belle👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽

Can you help me?

"Celeste did you get the prom dresses?"
Maimai asked making Celeste nod.

"Simone I got a dress 2 times bigger than your size."

Simone shook her head. "I told y'all I wasn't going. Not even in the mood to go."

"You not in the mood to do anything. Yes you just went through a break up but that don't mean you gotta mope around." Simone sighed in frustration and stress. Kameron was right, she couldn't be going around moping just because of a break up. It was unhealthy, but the thing is she couldn't stop herself from moping around. Other people might quickly bounce back from a traumatic event or a break up but Simone couldn't bounce back from neither.