𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

❝𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴?❞-𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞𝐗𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞───Simone sat in Morelia's bedroom crying till her eyes turned red

-𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞𝐗𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞
───
Simone sat in Morelia's bedroom crying till her eyes turned red. Morelia laid under her with Simone's head laying on her lap.

"Tell me what happen amor."

Simone sat up and wiped her eyes. She waited to calm herself down so she could speak without shuttering.

"My mom's boyfriend." Simone said quietly as the tears started flowing again.

"What about him?" Morelia rubbed her back to calm her down again.

"He's a pervert."

"Did he touch you?" Simone could tell she was getting angry which scared her a little bit. She's never seen her angry before.

Simone nodded her head. Morelia pulled her into a tight hug. "And your mom said nothing?"

"No, she went in the kitchen. Even if I did try to explain to her what happen she wouldn't believe me. She would always believe him over me."

"I'll go talk to her."Morelia said making Simone move her head off her lap.

"Don't. She won't bother to listen." Simone grabbing a tissue from the tissue box on the nightstand.

"It's fine. I'm sure she'll understand. I'll be right back." Morelia got up and left the room leaving Simone in her thoughts.

Simone reached in her book bag to grab her phone when her eyes widened to see Mikai had texted her. She was debating if she should text him back.

Mikai🥰

Yo?

Hey.

Simone locked her phone and leaned back laying on the the comfortable bed. She wished this time her mother would understand where she's coming from instead of closing her out. There was times she would listen to how Simone feels but that would be a very rare occasion. Nobody could persuade her to do shit unless it was Rodney.

❦ ❦ ❦

Morelia was more than angry that Kristina would let something like this happen. Morelia knows how she acts like Simone would tell her all about it. It's disappointing that it would have to come to the point where Morelia would have to talk about her behavior as a mother

She knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. She kept doing it until she heard someone.

"Wait a minute, damn."