𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

❝𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

-𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞
───

"On my life imma kill this bitch!" Destiny exclaimed walking back and forth. She was currently at Sarah's house ranting.

"So you caught her when she came down the stairs?" Sarah asks making Destiny stop.

"Yes! That's why that nigga declined my call. He think he slick having another bitch over." Sarah shakes her head.

"Girl at this point let him go. He did some shit like this before that should tell you something-"

"It's telling me he's a triflin ass nigga Sarah! But that's okay cause I got sumn for both of they asses."

"How old she is?"

"I don't fucking know. She definitely looked younger than me but older than me at the same time. I'd say she's the same age A'belle is. "

"What you tryna do to her? Don't do nun extra Destiny." Sarah said rolling her eyes.

"Don't worry about it, I got I all figured out. I just needa figure out where she be at."

"I can check if she goes to Carlson Tech. Almost every teen in Chicago go there. " Sarah said making Destiny look at her.

"Who you know go to Carlson Tech?" Destiny asks sitting next to her interested.

"Did you forgot I got a 15 year old sister?" Sarah asks laughing.

"Oh yea. Shit I forgot Nunie was still in High school, how she doing?"

"Bad as ever. She got suspended for fighting some some girl." She said shaking her head.

"Speaking of the devil." Sarah says as she hears the front door openz

"Where you come from?" She asks as she sees Nunie walking in the living room.

"The park-HEY TINY" Nunie says running over Destiny to hug her.

"Hey Nunie how you been?" She says hugging her back.

"Good. What about you?"

"Frustrated as fuck. I need to ask you a very important question." She says making Nunie nod.

"You know any darkskin girls with black hair and big lips that go to your school?" She asks making Nunie scrunch her face up.